Bruce x Reader

Requested

Hiding and Baking

Hiding and Baking

Having to go into hiding was normal for heroes and agents because it was a way to regroup and keep a low profile.

The team had to separate so it was Y/N and Bruce on were together alone. Nat was the one who suggested it because she knew they liked one another.

"Umm... You can have the bigger room and I'll take the smaller one." Bruce says.

"You sure?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah I dont need much space." Bruce says.

"Okay." Y/N says.

Y/N and Bruce were both so quiet around one another for the first couple of days. They would talk and they wouldnt really know what to say. And one night Y/N decided to cook to them both and Bruce was surprised that she had cooked for him.

"So... Umm... that as good. Where... Where... Where did you learn to cook?" Bruce asks.

"Oh... I dont really remember. I remember just try it out one day and decided to keep going." Y/N says.

"Umm... Its great that you know how to do that. Im not that good at cooking and baking." Bruce says.

"I could teach you if you would like." Y/N says.

"Yeah... Okay." Bruce says.

Y/N and Bruce would cook together and even talk about the mission while doing so. They were growing closer to one another and their feelings were growing. And one day Bruce cooked a meal all on his own.

"Wow, Im impressed." Y/N says.

"Is it good?" Bruce asks.

"Bruce its wonderful. You did a great job its really good." Y/N says.

He smile at her and they talked while they ate. It was like they were a happy couple just leaving together.

After dinner Y/N and Bruce talked even more while having some tea. And when it got late they headed upstairs.

Before heading off to bed they shared a sweet kiss and blushed before heading into their own rooms.

A sweet kiss that will never leave their lips and a feeling they were longing for more.

(No Part2)

I hope you liked it

Requests are Closed)