Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt #4: "We cant kept doing this.
Prompt #6: "Cute, but still fucked up.

Secrets

He was a playboy and she was a good girl. She was his secret and he was in love with her with all his heart.

"Tony we cant keep doing this." Y/N says.

"What do you mean?" Tony asks.

"I dont want to be your secret anymore, Tony. Im sorry." Y/N says.

A week has past and they were at one of Tony's galas and she was talking to another guy. He was flirting with her and she was flirting back. It was harmless and she felt nothing.

Tony was upset he loved her, but he didnt want anyone to shame her for being with him. Though seeing Y/N with someone else mad him upset.

He walked over to them and pushed the guy away and kissed Y/N. She kissed him back and he placed his hands on her waist.

"Tony stop." Y/N says realizing what was happening.

"Babe I..." Tony says.

"Hey Stark who do you think you are? The babe was talking to me. She is coming home with me." The guy says.

"Will you shut up? She isnt going with you. Y/N listen..." Tony says.

"Back off Stark." The guy cuts off Tony again.

"Thats it." Tony says and pushes the guy in the face.

Tony grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her out of the gala. Everyone with cameras saw them and were yelling things at them.

"Tony the people." Y/N says.

Tony smiled at her and kissed her in front of everyone one. The lights were on them and words were said.

"I am Tony Stark. Im in love with this woman here. She is my whole world. If anyone says anything about my baby in a negative way I'll sue. Well good night." Tony says.

His car came around and they both into it. As Happy drove Tony began to kiss Y/N's neck.

"Tony that was..." Y/N says.

"Cute, but still fucked up. I know. I love you okay. Its you baby. I love you." Tony says looking her in the eyes.

"I love you too." Y/N says and kisses him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed