Clint x Reader

Requested

Prompt 7: "Fuck I need a drink to deal with you."
Prompt 8: "Well, it didnt seem important at the time."

Not so Important

Not so Important

Battles were always apart of the job. Being an Avenger meant going into battles and risking your life for the good of everyone else.

So Y/N would never mention when she got hurt at times. Now if she was shot bad or hurt were she was losing blood she would tell. But a simple injury in less anyway of form she could keep it to herself.

But god for bid Clint does it and she freaks out on him.

"Well, it didnt seem important at the time." Clint says trying to stop the argument.

"Fuck I need a drink to deal with you." Y/N says.

"It wasnt important." Clint says.

"Clint, You being stabbed is important. Especially to me." Y/N says.

"Hey little lady you do this alot you. I tell you the same thing, but you dont care. Now that its me whos barely hurt you are freaking out." Clint says.

"Shut it. Thats different. I cant live without you. So Im sorry if I care too much." Y/N says.

"Hold up there. I love you very much. Which is why get so freaked when you're hurt. I cant live without you either." Clint says.

The two of them went quiet as they just looked at one another. Both feeling the same way scared to lose the other. Clint just pulled Y/N into his chest and held her close.

"What did we just witness?" Sam asks.

"Not sure." Bucky says.

"We just witness to big idiots who love one another, hate when the other is hurt, but dont really care when they themselves is hurt." Tony says.

"Thats confusing." Bruce says.

"Yeah well. Hey Who wants to get burgers when we get back?" Tony asks.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed