Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt #6: "Stop talking."

Be quiet

Be quiet

Steve was the boss of the Avengers and  everyone knew it. Some people respected him and others well found him annoying.

Y/N was on of those people. He would get the most annoying when he would lecture cause someone almost died.

Today Y/N had a choice to make let Bucky get shot or jump in front of him. Bucky thanked her because it was when his back turned to the gun.

Steve was pissed she wasnt suppose to save him. Steve was yelling at her on the Quinjet and she just took it.

"You could of been killed. Bucky would of been fine." Steve says.

"Actually we would never know that Pal." Bucky says.

"Shut your mouth. She should of never jumped in front of you." Steve says.

His rant went on the whole ride and he still did when they got back. He was yelling and yelling and Y/N had finally had enough.

"Stop talking." Y/N says.

Steve looked at her and she walked off to her room and Steve had followed her.

"What did you just say?" Steve asks.

"I said stop talking. You need to learn to shut up." Y/N says.

"You..." Steve says.

"Steve, Bucky would have died and I got there just in time. I knocked him out of the way and then he got the man who almost killed us both. So why are you so mad at me?" Y/N asks.

"Cause you protected Bucky." Steve says finally in a calm voice.

"So." Y/N says.

"Bucky, Y/N. You risked your life for someone who isnt your boyfriend." Steve says.

"Oh Steve. Why didnt you just say that. Im sorry. I only did it cause you wernt there. I know how much Bucky is to you. He is your best friend losing him again would kill you." Y/N says.

"You risked your life so I wouldnt lose my best friend? Y/N, I cant live without my best friend or without you. Never do that again and if you have to then make sure your well protected." Steve says.

"Aye Aye Captain." Y/N says and kisses him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed