Clint x Reader

Requested

Prompt 6: "Dont ever do that again."

Saving Lives

Saving Lives

Saving peoples lives was in their job description. Y/N was the fighter and she always put others before herself.

Y/N was sent to check a building alone and Clint didnt like that. So he decided to go and watch her. Make sure she didnt do anything that could get her killed. After all she was his girl.

Y/N was getting people out before the bad ones came. As she got them all to safety and HYDRA agent was aiming his gun at the children. Without ever thinking Y/N knocked them out of the way.

Y/N was shot and Clint killed the man that did it.

"No. Y/N? Baby?" Clint says.

"Im fine.." Y/N says weakly.

"Barton get those people out of here I'll fly her to the jet." Tony says.

Clint didnt want to leave her, but as soon as Stark got her he knew she was safe. On the way back Y/N was being worked on by Bruce and Tony.

"She'll be fine." Steve says.

"I hope so. I cant believe I let her go alone." Clint says.

"Its not your fault." Nat says.

"I hid in the shadows and watched. She'll hate me." Clint says.

"No she wont." Steve says.

Tony then walked up with blood on his hands and he went over to Clint.

"She'll make it." Tony says.

"Oh thank god." Clint says.

"Also wash your hands you have blood on them." Steve says.

At the tower Y/N was laying in the hospital bed relaxing. Trying to remember she did what she had to do for people to live.

"Dont ever do that again." Clint says entering the room.

"What save people?" Y/N questions.

"Yes. Well no. You could of been killed and if I lost you I would never forgive myself." Clint says taking her hand.

"Its okay sweetheart. I'll be careful next time. I love you." Y/N says.

"I love you." Clint says kissed her hand.

She was safe and alive and thats all that matters.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.