Steve x Reader

Requested
(Had to change it alittle. I was uncomfortable writing the part where she is hitting the squirrels with a frying pan)

Prompt 4: "You know its a really long story."

Squirrel in the House

Everyone was out of the tower today and they were doing their own things. Y/N staid behind to just have a day to herself inside instead of out.

She decided to open the platform where the jets landed to get some fresh air in the tower.

That was her first mistake, her second mistake was pour a bowl of assorted nuts, and her final mistake was giving one little squirrel at the platform a nut.

Steve was done with his run and his doodling at the park and so he headed back to the tower. He was the first one back. When the elevator dinged to the living quarters he was shocked.

There was food everywhere. The couch was ripped. There was squirrels all over the place. Then there was poor Y/N on top of the fridge.

"Y/N? Doll? What happened?" Steve asks.

"You know its a really long story." Y/N says.

"Can you shorten it for me?" Steve asks.

"It was stuffy in here. I opened the platform, I got a bowl of nuts out just to snack on, then I gave one little squirrel as nut. Then all hell broke lose." Y/N says.

"And your on top of the fridge because?" Steve questions.

"Well you trying fighting them off without wanting to hurt them." Y/N says.

"Lets get you down from there and have FRIDAY, clear them out." Steve says trying to get her down.

"No way. Im not going down there. I now have a fear of squirrels Steve." Y/N says.

The elevator door opened and Clint walked in.

"This is such a weird party theme. You two are a weird couple." Clint says.

Then he just left. Clint must of alerted Tony cause then FRIDAY started doing something. Then all the squirrels were gone.

"Doll, you can come down now." Steve says offering her his hand.

She took his hand and climbed down when a squirrel fell out of the vents.

"Fuck no!" Y/N yells and run into their shared bedroom.

Steve picked up the squirrel as it was not real. Oh boy was Clint in for it.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed