Sam x Reader

Requested
(Im sorry. I dont know how this happened)

 I dont know how this happened)

Better for You

Y/N always used Sam as her rock. Her shoulder to cry on. She needed this because she was always getting her heartbroken left and right.

She was one of those girls who believed in love and she would always think it was love only to be broken down again and again. Something Sam hated more then anything.

Seeing Y/N cry and hurt over another man broke Sam into million pieces. One because she deserves better and two because he loved her with all his heart.

Y/N had just got broken up with again and called upon Sam to help her through it, but this time Sam didnt show.

And why because a super soldier was sitting on him so he couldnt leave.

"She needs me." Sam says.

"No she doesnt. She doesnt need you." Bucky says.

"Yes she does. She is hurting." Sam says.

"I dont care. Every time you help her you are a happy nice person. Its like that for about a month and then she has a new boyfriend and you are again an asshole. Im trying to help you." Bucky says.

"Bucky she needs me. I cant let her be alone." Sam says.

"Yes you can. You have to let her go." Bucky says.

As Bucky just say on Sam's back Y/N was blowing up his phone wanting to see him. She was called and texting leaving crying voicemails. Of course Bucky didnt answer the calls or the text, but he did read the messages and play the voicemails.

"Listen to her. She's hurting." Sam says.

"Shut up." Bucky says.

The next time Y/N called Bucky answered.

"Sam?" Y/N questions.

"No this is Bucky. Sam is alittle busy at the moment. Someone is sitting on him." Bucky says.

"What why?" Y/N asks.

"Because he is trying to see you. And Im sorry to tell you this, but Sam doesnt want to see you at all." Bucky says.

"Is he mad at me?" Y/N asks.

Sam was trying to say something, but he couldnt because Bucky had his metal hand over her mouth.

"No. You just make him miserable." Bucky says.

"Excuse you?" Y/N questions.

"Sam loves to help you and he is so happy when you want to spend time with him after a break up. But then you get a new boyfriend and rip his heart out. And Im sick of it. I may hate Sam at times, but I still care about him. You hurt him. He deserves better then this. Goodbye you heartless tramp." Bucky says and hangs up.

"How could you?" Sam questions.

"This is better for you Sam. She is just playing games with your heart and thats not cool." Bucky says.

"If I promise to not see her will you get off me?" Sam asks.

"No." Bucky says.

"Why?" Sam questions.

"Because I dont want to get up." Bucky says.

Sam just groans as Bucky laughed at him. Bucky was just being a friend and sometimes a friend just sits on you so you dont get hurt.

(I dont know how this happened but I like it)

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed