Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt 9: "Listen, its for science."

Testing the Powers

Testing the Powers

Y/N was born different then anyone else. She was born with power that would help her blend in like a Chameleon.

For years she had to hide what she was do then a team found her and they gave her a safe place to stay.

Although Tony Stark was very into the powers as much so as the woman who had them.

"Listen, its for Science." Tony says.

He was hooking her up to a machine to test her powers and to see where they came from.

"Okay.. I trust you. Just be careful." Y/N says.

Tony checked out every part of Y/N that he could that wouldnt hurt her. He tested her blood and everything.

"Can I ask? Do your parents do this too?" Tony asks.

"My mother doesnt. My dad is actually my stepfather. I never knew my real dad. My mom thinks I got it from him." Y/N says.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Tony asks.

"No. All my mom would say it was a romance like no other. They had me and he was happy and then he vanished after being followed." Y/N says.

"Well according to these tests nothing really shows up that you havent seen before." Tony says.

"Then why do this?" Y/N asks.

"Cause I just want to see if it changes and I like to send time with you." Tony says.

"Well... Tony Im a freak would you want to spend time with me." Y/N says.

"Y/N, you arent a freak." Tony says unhooking her from machine.

"Really? Im like a lizard." Y/N says.

"Yes, but a very pretty lizard. So would you like to go out with me? Say this Saturday at 8?" Tony asks.

Y/N nodded at him and walked out of the lab. This was the start of a new romance no matter the difference that Y/N might be.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed