Bucky x Reader

Requested

New Friend

New Friend

HYDRA was under attack and they were panicking. They all just ran cause it was every man for themselves. The Avengers were winning and got into the building.

"Okay. Thor, Barton, and Romanoff rally the goons outside. Banner you and Stark shut down everything. Y/N and I will look for prisoners." Steve says.

"Aye Aye Captain." Tony says.

Y/N followed Steve as the other went too do their jobs.

"Y/N go to the left and I'll go right. Be careful." Steve says.

Y/N went and checked every room and found nothing. She then found a smaller room and opened the door. She heard a voice.

She turned the light on and saw a man sitting there in some or of small jail.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"Dont... Hurt... Me." Bucky says.

"Steve come in. I found someone. He's in very bad shape." Y/N says over coms.

"Just get him out and I'll be there soon." Steve says.

Y/N go the jail opened and undid the chains on Bucky's arms and legs. He looked up at her and she offered him her hand.

"I promise you. I wont hurt you." Y/N says.

Bucky looked at her and took her hand. She helped him up and guided him to the door.

"Y/N... Bucky?" Steve questions opening the door.

"You know him?" Y/N asks.

"My old pal from the 40s." Steve says.

Bucky hid behind Y/N as if he was afraid of Steve.

"Well I dont think he remembers you. Look we'll talk about this later we gotta go." Y/N says.

She continued to guide Bucky out and he clung to her for dear life. Weeks that followed Bucky wouldnt leave Y/N's side. He was clinging on to her like her own little shadow.

He was gonna need some time and everyone knew it. Y/N was okay with him being there and one day he'll be less scared, but until then he was perfectly fine follow Y/N around.

She was his safe place and thats all her need.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed