Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt #1: "You need to see this."

Cheater or Misunderstanding

Bucky wasnt Tony's favorite person at all so when he started dating Tony's best friend Y/N he watch them carefully.

Tony alway protected Y/N from men in fear she would get hurt or who knows. The billionaire did not trust Bucky with her and he knew it.

Tony was the reason they fought so much. Y/N didnt get it Tony never does anything to them.

"I dont want to fight about Tony anymore Bucky! God your always mad about Tony! You know why Im not staying here tonight." Y/N says.

She takes some stuff with her and walked out of the room. She went back to her old room and staid there for a few days.

No one knew why or even asked. Tony tried to get her to talk and he felt bad. He didnt understand why Bucky hated their friendship so much.

The couple spent days apart and Tony kept Y/N with him at all times just in case Bucky was willing to come back and hurt her. Then while looking through social media he found something that pissed him off.

"Hey Y/N. I have to show you something. You need to see this." Tony says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

He didnt want to show her, but she needed to see it. It was a photo of Bucky with another woman.

"Want me to kill him?" Tony asks.

"No its okay. Can I stay at your house?" Y/N says.

"Of course." Tony says.

"Thanks Tony." Y/N says.

Y/N packed up and she left with Tony and she didnt even say goodbye to anyone.

Did Bucky cheat? Was it a misunderstanding? Y/N didnt care. Bucky was suppose to love her and stop her from leaving the night she walked out of their room.

He always did and that time he didn which made Y/N realize that he wasnt up to saving her anymore.

"Hey make yourself at home. Its your home now love." Tony says.

Back at the Compound Bucky went to find Y/N and instead found a note telling him she needed time and that she was staying with Tony.

Bucky got upset in a sad way and took the ring out of his pocket.

"I guess thats that." Bucky says and throws the ring box at the mirror.

He looked at the broken mirror and fell to his knees. She was really gone and Stark has won.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed