Tony x Reader

Requested

Birthday Flirt

Birthday Flirt

Tony loved Y/N with all his heart and he wanted to give her the best birthday ever. So he planned a whole surprise for her and made Peter keep her out all day cause that kid sure can talk.

"Okay its almost perfect." Tony says.

"Almost? Tony we have been fixing this banner for almost 10 minutes." Clint says.

"Well she deserves the best." Tony says.

"Why?" Steve asks.

"Cause Stark here loves her." Nat says.

"Ooh." Sam and Bucky say at the same time.

"Shut up." Tony says.

"Do you love her?" Steve asks.

"What no." Tony says.

"Okay then I'll text her to be my date to her own party then." Clint says.

"Dont you dare." Tony says.

"See he loves her." Nat says.

"I hate all of you." Tony says.

They all smiled at him and were happy to deal with him like this. So they let him boss them around.

Now Peter was showing Y/N everything. He was telling her everywhere he has helped people as SpiderMan.

"So I stopped a bike thief over there. Helped an old Dominican lady right there. She got me a churro that was nice." Peter says.

"Kid your cute and all, but I know Tony made you take me out." Y/N says.

"You do?" Peter asks.

"Yeah. I know he is having a party for me tonight. Its simple. He was talking to you, you walked over to me, you say lets hang out until 7 and then go to your apartment. That kinda gave it away." Y/N says.

"Oh.. Well Mr.Stark bought you a beautiful (color) dress, black heels, and a very beautiful diamond necklace." Peter says.

"Oh Tony." Y/N says.

"Can I show you around other places I saved. If Mr.Stark found out you knew he'll be mad at me." Peter says.