Carol x Reader

Requested

Prompt 6: "You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago."

Fight and almost Die

Being a hero is hard and every time you stepped into battle you face life and death.

Y/N was normally someone who worked alone. Then she was sent to work with non other then Carol Danvers.

Y/N wasnt someone with powers so working with Carol was harder during a battle.

"Okay.. Here is what you do. You make sure everything is clear out here and I'll shut it down." Carol says.

"So I just make sure the knocked down guards stay that way?" Y/N questions crossing her arms.

"Just do it." Carol says and goes inside.

As Y/N was watching things outside she noticed a man being put into custody. He was looking at where Carol would be and then smiled.

She ran into the building and went up there heard someone talking to Carol.

She looked around the corner and saw Carol who motioned over to the controls.

Y/N had snuck in and went over to the  control panel as Carol made and escape and knocked the guys down.

"I got it just..." Y/N says.

As Carol threw the guys out of the door and then she noticed the computer was about to blow.

"Y/N! Look out!" Carol yells.

She hit the button to shut it down an then it blew. Y/N was blown back and Carol rushed to help her up.

"Ow." Y/N says.

"You okay?" Carol asks.

"Yeah... Hey you want to go get some Chinese Food? That sounds so good right now. Oh and then we can get some Ice Cream. Then some hot coca." Y/N says.

"You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago." Carol says.

"So is that a no?" Y/N asks.

"Nah. Chinese food sounds good, but lets just get these guys to the police first." Carol says.

"Sounds like a plan." Y/N says and the two walked out.

I hope you likes it.

Requests Closed.