Steve x Reader

Requested

Relax

Steve Rogers he is Captain America, a superhero, and a loving Boyfriend. Though Steve had one problem that he was an overworking idiot.

Everyday was the same. 6:30am go for a run, then he showers, and then its work, wok, work, work, and oh more work, and somedays he would end up asleep on the couch.

Thats were his girlfriend found him in the middle of the night. She was fed up with him and his working so she has a plan.

She undid all the alarms in the house and she called Tony knowing he would be up and told him Steve wasnt coming in.

Steve woke up and saw that it was 10:30am. He freaked out and started panicking.

"Im late! Oh my god!" Steve yells.

Y/N walked into the living room and pushed him back onto the couch and started massaging his shoulders.

"I turned your alarms off. I called Tony and told him you wernt coming in today. You my love are relaxing." Y/N says.

"No. I cant." Steve says.

"To bad." Y/N says.

"No." Steve says.

He got up and Y/N jumped onto his back. Her arms were around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"You are staying here. You will relax or your gonna have to do your daily routine with me on your back." Y/N says.

"Doll.." Steve says.

"No dont you, Doll me. Im not letting you leave. You work to much." Y/N says.

She placed a small kiss on his cheek and then his jaw.

"Doll, you know I love you, but I have work." Steve says.

"I dont care. Its a day off." Y/N got off of Steve's back. She grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the couch.

"Y/N, my love..." Steve says.

"Steve, we are watching movies any movie you want. It will just be you and me here all day. You know for you to relax." Y/N says.

"Fine, can we watch that movie the did about my life?" Steve asks.

"Again?" Y/N questions.

"Yes again." Steve says.

"But you said it wasnt that good cause that actor just didnt play you right." Y/N says.

"Well yeah, but I want to take a trip down memory lane." Steve says.

"Fine, but if I have to hear one more thing about how Chris Evans sucks at playing you Im gonna lose it." Y/N says.

"Sound fair." Steve says and played the movie.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed