Clint x Reader

Requested

Prompt 2: "Are you doing this to get my attention?"

Shooting Arrows

Y/N wanted to show Clint that she could be like him. So he could possibly like her if she could do what he did.

They say to be yourself so someone likes you for you, but Y/N wanted to make Clint like her so she went to start practicing.

She was in the shooting room trying to shoot some arrows hoping Clint would come in and see her, but he didnt.

She practice for days and Clint had never shown up when she was there and that hurt her. Though she did suck at it she wanted him to help her.

What she did know was that Clint was there watching her try and shoot arrows. To him he thought it was cute. He liked watching her not knowing what she was doing and himself not knowing why she was doing it.

One day he was in the room shooting some arrows and she decided to join him. He was doing his shots perfectly as Y/N was failing.

"Are you doing this to get my attention?" Clint asks.

"What? No." Y/N says.

"Oh really. So you arent shooting arrows to get my attention?" Clint asks.

"No. I just wanted to... You know see how you do it." Y/N says.

"Oh so your trying to see if I have it easy?" Clint questions.

"What? No. I think you work really hard and I was proving you dont have it easy." Y/N says.

"You suck at lying. You want to impress me. Just say so." Clint says.

"I dont know what you mean." Y/N says looking away from him.

"Oh I think you do." Clint says coming behind her.

"Umm.." Y/N says.

"Its fine. I got you. Just focus on the target. Now just relax and shoot." Clint says.

Y/N did what he said and it worked she hit the target something she had failed to do ever since.

"Wow." Y/N says.

"Yeah. You did it. Now you just have to admit you did this to get my attention." Clint says.

"You wish." Y/N says.

"I do. Have dinner with me tonight." Clint says.

"Well.... If you inset." Y/N says.

"See you then." Clint says and walked out.

Her plan worked perfectly after all.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed