Bruce x Reader

Requested

A Villain you made

A Villain you made

Bruce has made a lot of mistakes and one of those was Y/N's transformation and leaving her alone. He was in love with her and then left her when she got her change.

He left her after he was the reason she had a change. He left her and she was pissed off and he broke her.

So she changed who she was as a person and she was a powerful villain that the Avengers were trying to stop her.

Bruce saw her face on the screen and his heart had broke. She was someone he loved for years and still loves.

"Banner, didnt you know her?" Steve asks.

"Yeah I did. Y/N, was my assistant and friend. When I went back to work after becoming Hulk I tried to reverse it. And because of that I ruined her." Bruce says.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks.

"The monster she is now... I created that. It was an accident and when I did it I felt so upset and pissed off at myself." Bruce says.

"So she gave her that change?" Tony asks.

"Yes I did. But the worse part about this is... She was crying for help and needed me. And... And I left her alone and didnt turn back." Bruce says.

"Thats awful." Clint says.

"I know. It was a stupid mistake and I shouldnt have done that to her. Now she hates me and is a villain. But thats not who she really is. We cant hurt her though. I just need to talk to her." Bruce says.

The team did hunt down Y/N and they faced her. She was tough fighter and it was just Bruce left against her.

"Hello Bruce. You finally found me." Y/N says.

"Y/N, Im sorry I messed up. I hate myself for what I did to you. Can you forgive me?" Bruce says.

"Not a chance. I loved you and trusted you. And you broke me. You made me this villain. Your Im sorry Bullshit will never work! I hate you." Y/N says.

She blasted him back and ran out and he felt terrible. And her pain was his fault.

(No part2)

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed