Nat x Reader

Requests

Prompt 6: "You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago."

Not Dead Yet

Not Dead Yet

Y/N was known as a risk taker. No matter the danger she was the one to go for it and fight.

Every mission she fought and some times she got hurt and some times she was fine.

This time was like any other. The team was fighting those bad guys Y/N was the one kicking ass.

She was fighting and the shooting was rapid and I was shot down in her side. She was laying there and Nat rushed over to her and Y/N wasnt awake.

"Y/N? Y/N? Come on wake up. Can you do that for me?" Nat asks.

She rested Y/N's head up and then Y/N's eyes opened and Nat helped her up.

"Well.. We got a job to do. Lets do this." Y/N says.

"You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago." Nat says.

"Well we have a job to do. Besides Im fine." Y/N says.

"Yeah. Bleeding out means your fine, Then yes you are really fine." Nat says.

"Ugh... So I cant help?" Y/N asks.

"No." Nat says.

Nat helped Y/N to go the jet and Y/N was lucky that Nat had called Bruce to meet them there right away.

"Go help the others. I got it from here."  Bruce says.

Nat left Y/N alone with Bruce as he took the bullet out of her and stitched her up.

"So can I go and help the others?" Y/N asks.

"No. You cant go. You need rest." Bruce says.

Y/N rolled her eyes and waited for the others to come back.

"You okay?" Nat asks.

"Of course Im okay. Is everyone safe?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. You need anything?" Nat asks.

"Now I need rest apparently, but I dont want to be alone." Y/N says.

"Then I'll join you." Nat says and pulled Y/N into a hug so she could rest and feel safe.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed