Tony x Reader

Requested
(Another long Tony fic. Like I said Tony just does something to me)

 Like I said Tony just does something to me)

Everyone Likes

Tony Stark was a man who had women on his arm at all times. Every girl and gay wanted Tony, but Tony however had a girl who he fell in love with.

Y/N was Tony's girl and she was a beautiful and kind and made Tony a better man. There was one thing that Tony hated in the world the fact that his girl had his male team mates were all over her.

"Hey Y/N is there something wrong with my arm?" Bucky asks flexing his non metal arm.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asks.

"I think I might have pulled something. Can you just feel it to see?" Bucky asks.

"Sure." Y/N says.

Y/N began to touch Bucky's arm and he just watched her with a smirk on his face.

"So.. Anything wrong?" Bucky asks.

"I dont think so, but Im not a doctor." Y/N says.

"Well a beautiful woman like yourself could be anything she sets her mind to." Bucky says.

"Yeah I know. Well see you later." Y/N says walking the other way.

Bucky put on this flirty charm and Y/N really didnt even notice. This happened with other male members of the team as well.

"Hey Y/N, I kinda dropped my arrow behind the cabinet can you get it for me?" Clint asks.

"Yeah sure." Y/N says.

She leaned over the a reached down and got him his arrow and got back up and gave it to him.

"Thanks that was quite something." Clint says bitting his lip.

"All I did was get your arrow." Y/N says.

"And you did very well." Clint says.

"Thanks. I'll see you later." Y/N says.

She walked away from him and Clint smirked to himself. Y/N had no idea that Clint was eyeing her while she was bent over.

Tony however had his Compound public spaces have cameras so the kitchen with Bucky and Y/N and the living room with Clint were seen by Tony. He couldnt hear them, but he saw those two be all over her.