Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt 6: "You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago.
Prompt 8: "We've met before, havent we?

I know you

Bucky was helping his team in a battled and it was his job to help. As the battle was getting intense Bucky noticed something bad.

"Steve.. We have a problem." Bucky says tapping Steve's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks looking at him.

"The civilians, Steve." Bucky says.

"Okay. You go help them I'll deal with this guy." Steve says.

Bucky went over to the civilians and helped them. Then he noticed a woman was being attacked. Yet she was fighting him off.

Though she was knocked down and almost killed when Bucky got there just in time to stop him.

"Hey I could of handled it myself." Y/N says.

"You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago. Also a thank you would be nice." Bucky says.

"Yeah well I had it. Dont you have a job to do?" Y/N questions.

"Yeah I do, but the others have it handled. Im still waiting on a thank you." Bucky says.

"Then you will be waiting a long time. Cause that isnt happening." Y/N says.

She went to turn away when Bucky noticed a scar just below her ear.

"That scar. Where did you get it?" Bucky asks.

"Doesnt matter." Y/N says.

She faced him again and thats when he remembered her. We've met before, havent we?" Bucky asks.

"I dont think so." Y/N says now not looking at him.

"You were in HYDRA wernt you? I know I think I know your name... Y/N right?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah... Wait.. You were the evil assassin." Y/N says.

"Yeah.. Thats not me anymore. Do you want to meet me up and talk about it some time?" Bucky asks.

"Maybe." Y/N says and gave him a paper.

Then she walked away and Bucky went back to helping. All he could think about was Y/N. Maybe he will see her soon and he couldnt wait.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed