Loki x Reader

Requested

Prompt #6: "Do Not. Tempt. Me."

The Shy Girl

The Shy Girl

Y/N was a sweet, quiet, and shy. She was beloved in Shield and her new friends in the Avengers. So when she was told to watch Loki she was more the willing to watch him.

She sat there and just tried to talk to the man to find out why he would do something like this.

"Please tell me. Why do this?" Y/N asks.

"Because I want to be King and I should be king. If its not on Asgard then here on Earth." Loki says.

"Well thats not how things work here." Y/N says.

"It will dear. Though I could use a Queen. Would you like to be my Queen?" Loki asks.

"No. I will not be your queen, but I will help you." Y/N says.

"Arent you naive. Little girl do you know being kind to everyone and helpful will only make you weak. Your a fool." Loki says.

"What did you just say?" Y/N asks.

"I said it makes you naive young one." Loki says.

"Do Not. Temp. Me." Y/N says.

"Well arent you cute. You think you can be tough. Stupid stupid little girl." Loki says.

Y/N was now pissed and she was about to explode. Then Loki smiled and  before she could freak Nat stopped her.

"Lets not blow up the Hella-Carrier." Nat says to her friend.

"Oh thats a shame." Loki says.

He was playing her and she wanted to smack him.

"You tried to trick me. Thats low." Y/N says.

"Yes I tried to trick you, but your a fake. You pretend to be nice and sweet, but yet all you can do is explode." Loki says.

"You know what you just wait. I'll end you. I'll end you!" Y/N yells as Nat dragged her out.

Loki was excited to see what the girl could do to him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.