Steve x Reader x Bucky

Requested

Mission Gone Wrong

Mission Gone Wrong

When you go out on a mission with the two greatest heroes in history you should be safe. Thats what Y/N thought when she went out with Steve and Bucky on their mission.

It was a normal mission at the time until Bucky placed her behind him quickly stopping the HYDRA agent from hurting her. Once he did she kissed his cheek and Steve didnt like that.

So when Y/N was fighting another agent Steve got there and blocked her with his shield so she didnt get hurt from the guy behind her. She thanked him the same way she thanked Bucky by kissing his cheek and Bucky didnt like that.

They were starting to compete for Y/N's safety or heart or whatever. Y/N saw them starting to fighting one another. Well in words and Y/N was confused. She then saw a guy who was aiming for both with a explosive gun. She quickly knocked the two out of the way.

In doing Y/N was knocked down and she was knocked out. Both of them were to blame as she was hurt. Bucky and Steve fought the agents off killing them all. Steve rushed to Y/N's side and Bucky quickly came over as well.

"Y/N? Come on doll wake up." Steve says.

"Dont die on us angel." Bucky says.

The medics came and took her away and they called up the team. One by one everyone showed up. Nat was the most upset because Y/N was her little sister.

"How did this happen?" Nat asks.

"We werent paying attention and she knocked us out of the way." Steve says.

"If she dies so do both of you." Nat says.

Everyone was waiting around and Nat was called over by the doctor. Once they were done talking Nat smiled in relief.

"Well?" Bucky asks.

"Good news and great news." Nat says.

"What?" Steve asks.

"She is fine and she's gonna live. Burned alittle on her arms and chest, has a mild concussion, but she is gonna heal." Nat says.

"Thats good. Whats the great news?" Bucky asks.

"Ohh that well..." Nat says.

Clint came rushing in and went over to Nat and he looked freaked.

"Are..Is..She.." Clint says.

"Hey calm down. Their fine." Nat says.

"Thank god." Clint says.

"Hold on.. They?" Bucky questions.

"Yeah. Y/N's pregnant with Clint's baby." Nat says.

"Didnt you two know they were dating?" Sam asks.

Steve and Bucky looked at each other and looked over at Clint.

"Of course." Bucky says.

"Yeah we arent clueless old men." Steve says.

Bucky an Steve felt horrible about their behavior. Not only did they fight over a taken girl, but they almost killed her and her baby. That hurt then more then Y/N being Clint's girl.

I hope you liked it.