Steve x Reader

Requested

Save Me, Captain

Save Me, Captain

Y/N and Steve have been together for a year and they were nothing but a happy in love couple. Though Steve keeps her out of the limelight in fear someone will hurt her or take her.

Y/N knew that he wanted to keep her safe, but at times it was quite annoying. She loved him so it didnt matter to her.

But what was a problem was now Steve was working late and he wasnt talking about his mission to her like he normally does. It didnt sit right with Y/N.

"Nat? Really? Thats who you were with?" Y/N asks.

"Yes thats who I was with." Steve says.

"Really? Then who was the redhead spy who spent the day with me." Y/N says.

"Umm..." Steve says.

"So you're lying to me. Why have you decide to lie to me?" Y/N asks.

"Its not that big of a deal." Steve says.

"Steve lying is a big deal. How can I trust you if you cant he honest with me?" Y/N asks.

"Its just a little lie." Steve says.

"A little lie will turn into a big one. I need to go." Y/N says.

"What? Go? Go where?" Steve asks.

"Back to my place." Y/N says.

"No. People have seen us together a few times they know we are together. You could be in danger." Steve says.

"I'll be fine. I dont want to be around you right now." Y/N says.

Y/N walked away from him and left to her apartment.

"You are stupid. So stupid. Very stupid." Bucky says.

"You should of never lied to her." Nat says.

Y/N was upset at Steve for lying and she didnt even know why. As Y/N was sitting in her bed there was a knock at her door.

"Steve please dont..." Y/N says.

But her mouth was covered and she was taken.

Steve was with the team as they told him how dumb he was. Steve knew Y/N didnt like Sharon and thats who was on the mission with Steve. So he was just trying to spare Y/N's feeling.

As they continued to tell him that he was being dumb they were then sent a video. The video showed Y/N all tied up and bleeding saying that the team had a small amount of time to do with what they wanted. And if they didnt Y/N would be killed.

Steve felt his heart sink and he would stop at nothing to save her. They rushed to where they man said to met and the team did what they did best.

They were able to get Y/N back and Nat was taking care of her. And helping her clean up.

"You okay angel?" Nat asks.

"Yeah Im okay. Hey Nat can I ask you something?" Y/N questions.

"Sure." Nat says.

"Why did Steve lie?" Y/N asks.

"You get kidnapped and wonder about that. You are definitely stronger then Steve thinks." Nat says.

"Yeah I guess. So why did he lie?" Y/N asks.

"Because I was working with Sharon and I know you dont like her. I didnt want to upset you. But I screwed up. Im sorry Doll." Steve says.

Nat left them alone and Y/N walked over to Steve and placed her hand on his chest.

"You should of just told me. I may not like her, but thats because she says Im not good enough for you and that she is better for you." Y/N says.

"Y/N you are the best one for me. Dont let her get to you. I promise you my Doll. I love you, Im sorry I lied. Im sorry you got kidnapped. Im sorry you got hurt. Im just so sorry." Steve says.

Y/N gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Its okay baby. I forgive you and I love you very much." Y/N says.

Steve held her close to him and he was never going to lie to her again and he was going to hold her and love her forever.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed