Clint x Reader

Requested

Prompt 6: "You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago."

 You're a Freak

You're a Freak

Clint was on a mission with his girlfriend and they were spying on the enemy. They had to follow the ones they were after in woods following these people.

They had been walking for what seemed like hours. Then Clint climbs up the tree and watches them as well.

"Babe, have they moved yet?" Y/N asks.

"No. They are just sitting there." Clint says.

Y/N sat there by the tree as Clint was watching the people. Clint hopped out of the tree scarring Y/N.

"Clint.." Y/N says.

"Sorry babe. They are on the move." Clint says.

He grabbed her hand and the two went following after. Then Clint stopped walking so he could catch after them and then Y/N fell backwards.

"Clint!" Y/N yells.

She had slipped when he let go and now she was hang on the ledge. After hearing her cry for help the ones they were following tried to run, but Clint shot them with some Tranquilizing arrows.

"Babe! You okay?" Clint asks.

"Help." Y/N says.

Clint climbed out of the tree and looked down below on the side of the cliff. He got some emergency rope out of the bag.

He tied one end to the tree and then threw the rest down.

"Grab on I'll pull you up." Clint says.

Y/N grabbed onto the rope and Clint pulled her up. Once she reached the top he grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"Well lets get those asshole to the safe house and call Fury." Y/N says.

"You're strangely nonchalant for someone who almost died a minute ago." Clint says.

"Eh. Thats life." Y/N says.

"You're a freak." Clint says placing his arm around her waist.

"Yes, but Im your freak." Y/N says and kisses his cheek.

"That you are baby. That you are." Clint says.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed