Steve x Reader

Requested
(Sorry I had to change it alittle. I didnt want to bring anyone from Steve's past in. I also didnt want to bring Peggy into the future cause I DONT like her with Steve at all. But I kept the idea of them faking a relationship)

 But I kept the idea of them faking a relationship)

My Wife

Steve had a crush on Y/N and he wanted her to know that he loved her more then anything. But when it came to saying those words he freaked out and started mumbling.

The team found it funny to watch him want to be with her and then blow it so bad. Sam and Bucky were picking on Steve making fun of him in the gym when Y/N came in.

"Hey Y/N." Sam says.

"Hey guys. Steve can I see your left hand please?" Y/N questions.

"Sure..." Steve says.

He held out his left hand and Y/N placed a gold band on his ring finger and then took it off. And then placed it back on.

"Did you just marry Steve?" Bucky asks.

"Yes and no. Steve can you do me a huge big giant favor?" Y/N asks.

"Umm... What kind of favor?" Steve says looking at the ring.

"Okay listen my ex is here cause he works for the paper that is doing the interview with Tony. Anyway when he saw me he said I wanted him back. And I said no. Then he said I never got over him. And I told him that I did and that I am happily married. To which Tony chimed in saying I was married to you and now I need your help." Y/N says.

"Ummm..." Steve says.

"All you have to do is come with me cause my stupid ex doesnt believe me. Act like you love me and when he leaves take off the ring." Y/N says.

"He'll do it." Bucky says.

"Really? Good now come." Y/N says.

She took Steve's hand and brought him to Tony's lab. She interlocked their fingers and they walked in together.

"Oh look its the Rogers. Cap, this guy was hitting on your wife. What do you have to say about that?" Tony questions.

"Dont hit on my wife." Steve says awkwardly.

"She didnt have her rings on. Well now she does, but she didnt earlier." The ex says.

"Dude I told you I had training I didnt want to hurt anyone. Besides rings dont matter when your in love." Y/N says.

"Oh please. You two arent in love. You two arent even married." The ex says.

"How do you know? How do you know how we feel? I love this woman. She is the best thing to ever happen to me. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she was the light in my darkness. I love her with all my heart. So when I knew she was meant to be with me forever I asked her. And she said yes. Now some random guy is trying to say he knows how we feel. You know nothing of our feelings. I love Y/N. She is my wife and you buddy can deal with it." Steve says and then kisses Y/N.

"Hey knock it off. There will be no baby making in my lab in front of me. Shoo." Tony says.

Steve pulled away from Y/N and took her hand and lead her to his room.

"Steve thank you, but he will tell the world now. Which means you have to live with that lie until a 'divorce' happens." Y/N says.

"Y/N, I meant what I said in there. I do love you and if I have to fake a marriage to you for the rest of my life I will. Im not taking this ring off cause I want it to be real." Steve says.

"Ohh... I didnt... Wow you really love me?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah... I do." Steve says.

"Well, I love you too." Y/N says and kisses him.

"Wow... Hey were did you get these rings anyway?" Steve asks.

"They belonged to my grandparents. I was given them when they both passed. Their love story was perfect and my favorite story of all time." Y/N says.

"Oh yeah. How'd it go?" Steve asks.

"Well they were friends and my grandma needed a fake boyfriend. The rest just fell into place." Y/N says.

"Well looks like you followed in their footsteps." Steve says.

"And I have no regrets." Y/N says.

"Good. Cause I love you, my wife." Steve says.

"I love you too, my husband." Y/N says and kisses him.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed