Peter x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Here, take my blanket/jacket."
Prompt #9: "Dont touch me."

Friend VS Boyfriend

Friend VS Boyfriend

Y/N was Peter's love and he loved her very much and then he couldnt help, but love her.

Peter was now watching his girlfriend talk to a guy he has never seen before in his life. He couldnt help, but feel hurt and upset.

Y/N was talking to her old childhood friend who was in town for alittle while. Peter saw her girlfriend shiver and the guy says something to her.

"Here, Take my jacket." Eli says.

He placed the jacket on her and they continued to talk.

"Thanks." Y/N says.

"So this Peter? He treats you well doesnt he?" Eli asks.

"Yeah he does. He loves me. I couldnt ask for a better guy. You'd love him too." Y/N says.

Peter was watching them and he couldnt help it. So he walked over to them and he was angry. But up close Eli was much bigger then him and he couldnt use his SpiderMan powers without making everyone know the truth.

"Y/N... If your done here we had plans." Peter says.

"Peter just a moment. Eli this is Peter." Y/N says.

"Hey man its nice to meet you." Eli says.

"Wish I could say the same." Peter says.

"Umm... Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Eli says and kisses Y/N's cheek and takes his jacket back.

"That was rude Peter." Y/N says and began to walk the other way.

"He was hitting on you. Your my girlfriend remember?" Peter questions following her.

"So? That doesnt give you the right to talk to my friend like that. By the way he is only a friend and has a girlfriend. I havent seen him in years." Y/N says.

"Im sorry." Peter says and grabbed her arm.

"Dont touch me." Y/N says.

Y/N walked away from him and went home. Hours have passed and there was a tap on her window. When she got up to see who it was she saw Peter dressed as SpiderMan. She let him into her room and he removed his mask and handed her a single red rose.

"Im sorry." Peter says.

Y/N looked at his sweet puppy like face and kissed him. How could she stay mad at him. She really couldnt he is just to cute.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed