Pietro x Reader

Requested
(Warning Mentioned of SelfHarm)

Requested (Warning Mentioned of SelfHarm)

Library Flirts

Y/N wasnt someone who can trust people easily because no one trusted Y/N's father Loki. Y/N knew her dad made mistakes, but she believed he has changed.

The other Avengers cant trust Loki or Y/N even if she hasnt done anything bad they just arent sure. So when Pietro talked bad about her father she hated him ever since.

But when no one trusted her either and that really hurt her making her hate herself.

"Hey SpeedBoy and Loki Jr. Can you guys clean out the library?" Tony asks.

"Why?" Y/N asks.

"Spring Cleaning thats why." Tony says.

"Sure old man. We'll do it." Pietro says.

They both headed into the library and started cleaning up. Y/N bent over to pick something and Pietro watched her.

He snuck a peak and saw her tattoo and smiled at her. Y/N turned around and he was looking at her.

"What are you looking at Perv." Y/N says.

"Sorry. I was just admiring your beauty." Pietro says.

"Dont flirt with me." Y/N says.

"Why not? Your perfect." Pietro says.

"Shut up!" Y/N yells.

"Geez Loki Jr. Your such a bitch." Pietro says.

He didnt mean it, but he was mad at her for snapping at him. He liked her and with her being mad for no reason made him snap.

She went to her room and got her razor. She placed it to her wrist and started cutting herself.

"Im so stupid. Im worthless." Y/N says.

She cut herself again and Pietro heard her and opened her door. He saw her and quickly ran and took the razor away.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. He quickly covered up her arms with a bandages.

"No. Sweetheart. Please dont do this to yourself." Pietro says.

He pulled her close and kissed her lips softly. He pulled away and held her as she cried onto his chest. She should tell him to go, but she felt safe in his arms. So this is where she belongs from now  on.

I hope you liked it.