Bucky x Reader

Requested

Magical Dancing Queen

As a team sometimes you fight crime together and sometimes you fight. Sometimes you have to fight crime, are fighting each other, and have to go get a new requite and thats whats happening.

The fighting was either two grown men picking on a 15 year old or the fighting was two grown men arguing over killing parents. Yes Bucky Barnes was the one fighting in both.

Bucky couldnt help it he really couldnt. He was missing something from his life. Someone who could just tell him no and be wrapped around their finger. No one knew this except Steve and he tried to find that one for Bucky, but nothing worked.

Bucky wanted someone to love him and so since he didnt he found himself fighting those who did. Was it childish? Yes. Was he gonna stop? Not until he finds the one.

"Okay we are here." Steve says.

"This is a dance studio." Tony says.

"Thats where the instructions lead us." Steve says.

Everyone got out of course Bucky shoved over both Sam and Peter Parker. Why? Cause he felt like it. That and he knew if he pushed over Tony, Steve would kill him.

"Hi may I help you?" The woman asks.

"Yes. Hi we are looking for Y/N L/N is she here?" Steve asks.

"The better question is when isnt she here. Follow me, but be warned we will be able to see her, but she wont be able to see us." The lady says.

She leads the team to a studio room and there she was Y/N. She was dancing ever so graceful. All of the team wondered why they needed a dancer on the team. Bucky however was mesmerized by the dance its like he was being called over to her.

Bucky without even think slowly opened the door and walked in while the team was talking. No one saw him, but then Sam looked up he blocked the door so Steve couldnt help or stop his friend.

"Nice moves." Bucky says.

He had freaked Y/N out and her power was shown and everyone watched. Some wanted her to hurt Bucky.

"So she has power like Loki and she wants to kill Barnes. Cool." Tony says.

"Move Sam." Steve says.

Sam didnt move and they all watched Bucky and the girl they were suppose to get.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to scare you. Im Bucky. Im with the Avengers. We were told to come look for you." Bucky says clearly not afraid.

"Your not scared of me?" Y/N asks sounding revealed.

"No Im not. How can anyone be afraid of a beauty like you." Bucky says making her blush.

"Everyone else is. Im a monster to them. Thats why I dance." Y/N says.

"Well I was once a monster too. I still think I am. So I know how you feel." Bucky says.

Everyone saw the power fade and Sam moved away from the door and  Steve opened it and the others followed him.

"Hi. Im Steve. We are here to requite you." Steve says.

"I dont know. Im no hero." Y/N says.

"We all felt that way, but you can do something great with what you were given." Bruce says.

"Y/N please come. Just for a week." Bucky says.

Y/N thought about it and she didnt want to go with them, but something about Bucky made her feel safe.

"Okay. A week." Y/N says.

The week came and went as did more weeks, followed months, and then years.

"Hey you do you still feel like a monster?" Bucky asks.

"No. Do you?" Y/N asks.

"No and thats all thanks to you." Bucky says.

"Thanks for giving me a home and family." Y/N says.

"I love you." Buck says.

"I love you too." Y/N says and kissed him.

"God go back on your honeymoon and quit kissing at the breakfast table." Sam says.

"Shut up Sam and let me kiss my wife as much as I want." Bucky says and kissed Y/N once again.

I hope you liked it.