Nat x Reader

Requested

Prompt #1: "If we get caught its your fault."

The Secret

The Secret

Nat and Y/N were dating and no one knew they were together. Now they didnt tell anyone because Nat wanted to protect Y/N.

Nat had another reason to why her team didnt know was because Y/N wasnt someone the team will like.

It had nothing to do with her being a woman it was another reason.

"Hey beautiful." Nat says.

She kissed Y/N's shoulder. When Y/N turned to her, Nat kissed her.

Nat placed her hands on Y/N's waist as the kiss deepened. Nat's hands started to travel down towards Y/N's ass when Y/N stopped her.

"Nat no. If we get caught its your fault and we have to keep this quiet." Y/N says.

"I know. I just love you thats all." Nat says.

"I love you too." Y/N says.

Nat gave Y/N and small kiss which turned into a big make out session and they two pulled apart after hearing so sort of noise.

"What was that?" Nat asks.

"I dont know. It came from the... Vent." Y/N says.

"Oh god." Nat says.

She pulled Y/N with her and they went to find Clint. Nat almost broke Clint's door open and he backed away from her.

"No Nat dont do anything you'll regret." Clint says.

"What did you see Barton?" Nat asks.

"Nothing... Just.. Well.. You making out with her." Clint says laughing.

"God he knows. What do you want?" Y/N asks.

"Well.. Lets see you two are secretly dating and you both know what will happen if a certain someone finds out it will be trouble." Clint says.

"Dont black mail us Barton. You know what I'll do to you." Nat says.

"Nat, babe calm down. This isnt worth it. So what if everyone knows. Its that better then doing what he wants." Y/N says.

"Y/N... If you know who finds out... He'll keep us apart." Nat says.

"No he wont. I wont let him." Y/N says.

"So your not gonna do what I want?" Clint asks.

"Well..." Nat says.

"No." Y/N says.

Clint then pushed the button on his phone and sent the whole team a photo of Y/N and Nat kissing.

"Oops my finger slipped." Clint says.

Y/N and Nat looked at one another as they heard the sound of anger in the tower.

"Your a moron." Y/N says.

Nat and Y/N went up to were they heard the sound and the rest of the team was trying to control him.

"Its all nice you to are together and all, but your brother isnt to happy." Tony says.

"Bruce calm down. Please.. I love her." Y/N says.

"And I love her." Nat says.

"Why no tell hulk?" Hulk asks.

"We didnt want you to get mad and take me away." Y/N says.

"We no do that. You good to her. If bad Hulk smash." Hulk says.

"I understand, but that will never happen." Nat says.

Bruce calmed down and the hulk was now at bay. Even though everything ended up alright that doesnt mean Clint was off the hook. He was a dead man walking.

I hope you liked it.