Bucky x Reader

Requested
(Had to change it alittle. I didnt want to write him wetting his pants.)

Dark Dreams

Dark Dreams

The Winter Solider was what HYDRA made him. They made him a monster and a killer. His friend brought him back and with alot of hard work he was fixed.

But that didnt mean that what he did was ever going go away. Bucky was a broken man who was lost and afraid.

His number one fear was that someone would take him and redo what HYDRA did to him. But instead of making him kill strangers it would be his new found family.

Tonight Bucky was in his room sweating in his sleep due to a terrible dream he was having. In this dream he was remade as the Winter Solider and he was sent out killing everyone.

Some people he wasnt as upset with killing, like Sam and Tony. He felt alittle bit bad hurting Nat, Clint, and Wanda. Now killing Steve hurt him because he was killing his own brother. Then the last one he was told to kill was Y/N. His best girl/crush and the one who makes him always feel safe.

His eyes shot open when he saw himself kill her in cold blood. He was shaking in fear and looked over at his metal arm and he started crying.

"FRIDAY, please get Y/N for me. Please." Bucky says.

"Right away Sergeant Barnes." FRIDAY says.

FRIDAY had gone off in Y/N's room letting her know Bucky was freaking out after a nightmare. She went to his room and opened the door slowly.

The moment he saw her, he got up and went over to her pulling her into him.

"Buck.." Y/N says.

"Im so sorry. Im so sorry." Bucky kept saying while hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

"For what?" Y/N questions.

"I will never hurt you. Not now not ever." Bucky says.

"Okay. Buck, what happened? Did something happen in you dream?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah... I kinda killed everyone." Bucky says.

"Oh." Y/N says.

"But I wont kill anyone here. Well not you or Steve. And the others well I wont hurt them either. Maybe Stark, but I will definitely kill Sam." Bucky says.

"Not if I kill you first." Sam says through the wall from his room.

"Both of you stop. Sam go back to bed." Y/N says.

"You're not my mom." Sam says.

"Now Buck it was just a bad dream. Im right here and no one is going to hurt you or make someone take control of you ever again. Its okay." Y/N says.

"It just felt so real." Bucky says.

"Well it wasnt. Now goodnight." Y/N says.

She was about to leave when Bucky pulled her back into him.

"Stay with me." Bucky says.

Y/N looked up at him. She could see the fear in his eyes.

"Of course." Y/N says.

They went over to his bed and he pulled her into his chest. This time with Bucky closed his eyes he had a good dream about a life with Y/N and that was a dream he was okay with coming true.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed