Bucky x Reader

Requested

Lost and Found

Lost and Found

Bucky was an assassin for so long and known as a monster. When he was brought back to himself thanks to his friend he was learning to be a hero.

Thanks to Steve, Bucky was welcomed into the Avengers and met a SHIELD agent who changed his world.

Y/N was the one to help Bucky and was the one put on missions with him. The two then fell in love and not to long after they were married.

They were a duo on missions and won every battle and were unstoppable. And one day Bucky and Y/N were to face something tragic.

Bucky was doing his own thing in the fight and every so often would look over at his wife. She was bright and fighting as hard as she could.

But when someone blew them both up, knocking them over and both getting hurt. When Bucky awoke at the compound Bruce, let Steve come in.

"Hey Buck. How do you feel?" Steve asks.

"Fine. I guess. Where's Y/N is okay?" Bucky asks.

Steve didnt even look at him for a moment and then he looked over at him and frowned.

"Buck, we only found you. We didnt find Y/N. Im sorry Buck, she's missing." Steve says.

"What? No! I have to find her!" Bucky yells.

He tried to get up, but it was to painful for him to move at the moment.

"Buck, dont. Look the team and I are doing everything we can to find her. We will bring your wife home." Steve says.

"I want to help." Bucky says.

"Once you feel better you can help. I promise you, we'll find her." Steve says.

Bucky was in pain for weeks and most of his pain was in his heart. Y/N was missing and that killed him.

They were searching left and right for Y/N and everything seemed lost for Bucky. Without Y/N, he was lost.

Bucky was never giving up until one day Y/N was finally found. Steve found her and she was placed in the medical wing.

Bucky sat beside her bed and held her hand. His heartbreaking at the sight of her injuries. He hated himself for what happened to her and now here he was holding her hand, and wondering if she will ever awake, and if he would ever kiss her again.

(No part2)

I hoped you liked it.

Requests Closed