Clint x Reader

Requested

Prompt 1: "I love you and it scares the hell out of me!"

Scared in Love

Y/N had it bad. She was in love with her best friend Clint Barton. She was happy that she had him in her life, but loving him is just crazy.

She didnt think he would love her because to her she wasnt never good enough.

Y/N made her way through the tower just wondering around. Thats when she saw Clint with someone woman she never seen before.

They were talking and Y/N just got upset. She knew that Clint would never look at her that way. Y/N walked off and went to the gym to work out.

"Easy there girl." Clint says walking in.

"Shut up Barton." Y/N says.

Y/N was never cold to Clint she was always nice to him and sweet. That response really made Clint feel weird.

"Are you mad at me?" Clint asks.

"Nope." Y/N says.

"Hey guys whats up?" Bucky asks walking in.

"Not much. Except she is in a mood." Clint says.

"Oh." Bucky says.

"No need to worry Buck. Clint is just exaggerating. Im fine." Y/N says.

She was acting all nice to Bucky and Clint got the cold shoulder. As she was all over Bucky, Clint got mad and left the gym.

Clint made his way to the kitchen just to process what happened and Nat stopped him.

"You look mad." Nat says.

"Y/N is mad at me and I dont know why. Now she is flirting with Barnes." Clint says.

"Yeah right." Nat says.

"What do you mean?" Clint asks.

"Go talk to her." Nat says and leaves him.

Clint was confused and he just waited for Y/N to show up. When she did and now Clint had to talk to her.

"You cant be mad at me I did nothing. I have done nothing to you. So you have no right being mad at me." Clint says.

"Clint just stop okay. Look I saw you with that girl and you dont need to pretend you care about me anymore. I get it. We arent anything, but friends. I guess I have to leave with that."
Y/N says.

"What does that mean?" Clint asks.

"Its means... I love you and it scares the hell out of me! I dont want to lose you as a friend so I just have to let you be happy with another. Now excuse me." Y/N says.

She went to leave him when he stopped her.

"You could never lose me. I love you too much to let you go." Clint says placing his hand on her cheek.

"Dont say something you dont mean." Y/N says.

"Hey I mean it. I love you." Clint says.

He pulled her close into her and kissed her. She kissed him back and melted in the kiss. He loved her too and that will never ever change.

I hope you like it.

Requests Closed