Nat x Reader

Requested

Prompt 1: "Cant we just hug this out?"

Little Hugs

In every relationship there are fights. Thats what was happening with Y/N and Nat. They were fighting over nothing really.

It wasnt really that big of deal Nat was late for a date and Y/N was upset.

"Nat you were late again. Your always late." Y/N says.

"Oh my god! Shut up. I was late big deal." Nat says.

"Big deal? Big deal? For you maybe it was no big deal, but I barely see you as is. So this is a big deal for me." Y/N says and walked out of the restaurant.

Nat got up in frustration and followed Y/N to her car.

"Will quit being so stubborn. I have a job to do. A job that protects you and everyone." Nat says.

"I get that. This is about your job. You promised you wouldnt be late and again you were." Y/N says.

Nat didnt want to fight with Y/N in public anymore. So she took Y/N's keys from her and drove them both home.

The car ride was quiet both having some anger in them. When they got home it was back to arguing.

"You cant be mad because I was late." Nat says.

"Nat, if you would have called I wouldnt of been mad. If you were five minutes late I wouldnt of been mad. You were an hour and a half late. You just cant be on time can you?" Y/N questions.

Nat didnt want to fight with Y/N anymore so she decided to make it stop.

"Cant we just hug this out?" Nat asks.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to be late and I love you. So can I have a hug?" Nat asks.

Y/N calmed down and she hugged Nat and then kissed her.

"Im sorry too." Y/N says.

Nat kissed Y/N again and Nat promised she wouldnt be late for a date again.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed