Thor x Reader

Requested

Prompt #10: "Stay?"

Dont Go

Y/N was sleeping and she had nightmares every night. She needs to be told everything is okay. Never tells anyone what going on with her.

She is hurting and scared and no one knew. She wanted it that way. She didnt want anyone to worry about her.

Y/N is laying on the couch taking the nap. As the nightmare started to take over she fought the screams, but they took over.

"Y/N? Lady Y/N wake up." Thor says.

He gently woke her and her eyes opened and she looked at the god.

"Hi Thor." Y/N says.

"Y/N, you were screaming, crying, and your sweating. Are you okay?" Thor asks.

"Yes I am." Y/N lies.

"Okay." Thor says.

He left her and excepted her words. He didnt believe her, but he left her be cause thats what she wanted. Every night Thor would slowly walk past Y/N's door and he would hear her screams.

He wanted to help her, hold her, tell her he wants to keep her safe, but he didnt want to intrude.

Tonight though was different he heard her screaming as normal, but this time she screamed something different.

"THOR! HELP ME!" Y/N yells.

Thor walked into the room and saw her shaking and crying in her sleep. Thor gently moved into her bed and pulled her into him.

"Your okay. Im here Y/N. Im right here." Thor says.

She opened her eyes and Thor was holding her and she felt safe.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to wake you." Y/N says.

"You didnt I was walking by when I heard you. I'll go." Thor says.

He went to get up, but she snuggled into him deeper.

"Stay." Y/N says.

"Stay?" Thor questions.

"Yes dont leave me." Y/N says.

"If thats what you want." Thor says.

"Its is." Y/N says.

Thor kissed her head and she fell back asleep and that was the best sleep she has ever had.

I hope you like it.

Requests Closed.