Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt 4: "You two make such a cute couple."
Prompt 5: "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Prompt 5: "What the hell were you thinking?"

Love and Crazy

Y/N had brought a date to Tony's party and Y/N decided to bring him to that.

This guy was a quiet shy man who kept to himself and staid with Y/N the whole time. Singe he was listening to Sam's story about how Bucky lost his metal arm for a week.

So Y/N left him there while she went to get them some drinks. She walked over to the bar and grabbed two drinks and didnt even notice Steve was right there.

"Hey. You and the guy you brought. You two make such a cute couple." Bucky says.

And the way he said it was in a teasing manner meant for Steve. Who was not to happy.

"Well... Umm..." Y/N says.

"Hey what is Sam telling him anyway? Sam keeps pointing at me." Bucky says.

"About when you lost your arm." Y/N says.

"His dead." Bucky says walking away.

After Bucky had left Steve was glaring at Y/N and she could feel his stares on her. But hasnt made the effort to look at him.

"What hell were you thinking?" Steve asks angrily.

"What?" Y/N questions turning around.

"You heard me. I asked what you were thinking. Cause clearly you werent as you come here parading around with him. Right in front of me." Steve says.

"First off you were the one who wanted to take a break not me. Secondly I can see who ever I want just as you can. And lastly not that its any of you business, but he is my cousin." Y/N says.

"Y/N..." Steve says.

"No. You arent going to act all jealous and make it seem like you still care about me. If you did you wouldnt have wanted a break." Y/N says.

"Y/N... I still love you okay. I just thought you would be better off without me. But seeing you with someone else kills me. Now I know you said he is family, but still. One day it wont be. And that someone will have what I need to stay a float and thats you. I cant be without you anymore." Steve says.

He had came over to her and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Steve, I dont know. You already called it off once. I dont know if I can trust you again." Y/N says.

"You can, Doll. I promise." Steve says.

He kissed her and he meant what he said he loves her and was never letting go ever again.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed