Tony x Reader

Requested

Mr.Stark is Jealous

If Tony was asked if he was a jealous man he would say yes, at least when it came to his wife. But when asked if he got jealous of his kids taking her attention he would say no.

That would be a lie because Tony doesnt like it when her attention isnt on him and he hated that about himself.

They had planned a family getaway and Tony wanted to have some alone time with his wife as well as some nice time with their kids.

Their twins though were very clingy to their mother and they wouldnt let her leave them.

"Mommy, I dont want you to go." Morgan whines.

"Me either. Mommy, stay with us." Peter says.

They clung onto Y/N's legs and wouldnt let her leave.

"Babes, Happy will be taking care of you." Y/N says.

"We want you." Morgan says.

"But Mommy is going to have a nice dinner with Daddy. So you cant have her." Tony says walking in.

"You dont need to go with Daddy. Daddy is a dummy." Peter says.

"You're a dummy." Tony says.

"Anthony!" Y/N yelled.

"What he called me dumb first." Tony says.

"He's four and your son." Y/N says.

"Mommy dont go with Daddy. Please, stay here." Morgan asks.

"Hey without Daddy you two wouldnt even be here." Tony says.

"What does that mean?" Peter asks.

"Nothing. Tony, you need to stop." Y/N says.

"Mommy, dont go." Peter says.

"I wont. I'll stay with you two." Y/N says.

"What? We had plans." Tony says.

"Well our kids want me to stay and you are acting childish. So Im staying." Y/N says.

Tony walked out as the kids laid with Y/N in the bed and they ended up watching a movie. The rest of the trip Tony was jealous about who Y/N was more with the kids then him.

"Good morning baby." Tony says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." Y/N says.

"Im sorry my Darlin for being so stupid this whole week. I just missed us and got alittle jealous." Tony says.

"Alittle Jealous?" Y/N questions.

"Okay maybe alot. But Im sorry can you forgive me?" Tony asks.

"You promise to be less jealous over our kids?" Y/N asks.

"I promise Darlin." Tony says.

Tony pulled her into him and kissed her. As they continued to kiss they heard their kids saying ewww.

They pulled part for a second and looked over at their kids. Tony then pulled Y/N to him again and kissed her. Making their kids running out of the room screaming eww.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed