Tony x Reader

Requested

Your Loss

Your Loss

The perfect relationship is what everyone wanted in life. The one they were suppose to be with forever. When anyone would talk about relationship or the perfect couple eyes went to the hero couple.

Y/N and Steve two heroes who met, fell in love, and just the cutest couple ever. Their love is what everyone wanted and what Y/N wanted to keep.

She was fighting for Steve as he began to work himself to hard. She was trying to keep him from losing himself.

It was her just trying to help him and he saw this as her trying to stop him from being a hero.

"You're so controlling! I have a job to do!" Steve yells.

"Come on Steve! This isnt about the job! Its about your health and us. We dont even spend time together anymore cause you work so much. I miss you." Y/N says.

"No! Dont do that! You are trying to make it seem like its about us, but its not! You just want me to stop so you can keep me and lock me away as your prize." Steve says.

"That doesnt make sense! Steve, you know I love you. Why are you doing this?" Y/N asks.

"You know what Y/N. Im done. You cant keep trying to control me and keep be by your side cause you're lonely. Its not my fault your clingy. I cant take it anymore." Steve says.

"What are you saying?" Y/N asks.

"Im saying its over. Im done with you." Steve says.

Y/N ran passed him and went into her room and cried. Hours later there was a knock on her door and Tony walked in.

"Rogers left." Tony says.

"Well who cares. He dumped me because I just wanted the old Steve back. The one who didnt over work, but he called me controlling and clingy. Now Im alone and heartbroken knowing that no one will ever love me." Y/N says.

"Hey Rogers is stupid. And someone will love you and you werent being controlling or clingy. You just want the man you loved back. Nothing wrong with that." Tony says sitting on her bed.

"Im alone now." Y/N says.

"Im right here and I'll leave when you want me to." Tony says.

He pulled her into his chest and just held her as she cried. For the next couple of days Tony staid in her room and kept her company until she was better.