Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Try Me."
Prompt #9: "Its not like you gave me a choice."

(Y/D/N: Your Daughter's Name)

Down Hill

Men can be stupid and not see what they are doing could hurt their relationship.

Steve wasnt like most men and he was doing the same thing to his wife. He chose to go against the Accords and he was selfish to do so. He had a wife and a child on the way.

"Steve! Bucky may be your friend and you want to help him, but you have something more important then him." Y/N says.

"So I should abandon my friend who has always been there for me? Is that what I must do? To make you happy?" Steve questions.

Y/N couldnt believe him. She wanted him to be there for her yes, but also their child. How could he say that Bucky has been there? What about her? She helped him when he unfroze, she should him everything, she made him realize that he didnt need Peggy anymore.

She was there when he fought the nightmares. She was always there lost so many people because she always with Steve. They found love and were married and now they have a baby who was due any day now.

"Steve make a choice. It us or him? You choose Bucky and Im leaving you." Y/N says.

"You wouldnt." Steve says.

"Try me." Y/N says.

Steve wasnt happy he walked out and drove away. Y/N took that as a sign to leave. She called up Tony and he helped her get a place far away where Steve couldnt find her.

One Year Later

"Momma." Y/D/N says.

"That right I am your momma." Y/N says.

As she was cuddle into Y/N's side there was a knock on the door. Y/N left her daughter up and put her in her play pen before answering the door.

"Y/N." Steve says when Y/N answered the door.

"No." Y/N says and tried to slam the door in his face.

"We have to talk." Steve says.

Y/N looked at her daughter who was playing with a toy. Then she looked up at the man who once loved her.

"Out on the porch you have 2 minutes." Y/N says.

Y/N walked out and sat on the porch swing and Steve sat beside her.

"How could you ran off like that? How could you have my child and not call or say anything? How could you do this to me?" Steve asks.

"Its not like you gave me a choice, Steve." Y/N says.

"Y/N, you ran off." Steve says.

"Cause I knew what you were planning to do. You were choosing him over your family. So I left, how'd you find me?" Y/N asks.

"Nat I took time, but she got Tony to tell her where you were. So here I am. My love believe me Im sorry and I love you very much. I want to be with my family." Steve says.

"How am I to believe that you wont leave again?" Y/N asks.

"You can depend on me. I love you... Please Doll, I want to be with you and our child... Who I dont know." Steve says with a frown.

"Steve... I love you too. I'll give us another chance. Now would you like to meet your daughter Y/D/N?" Y/N asks.

"I would love that." Steve says.

They walked back in the house and Y/N handed her daughter over to Steve. Steve was finally home with his family and thats just where he belongs.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed