Tony x Reader

Requested

Prompt 9: "Listen, its for science."

Science Star

Science Star

Y/N was beautiful, smart, and one of the most brilliant scientist in the world. Everyone knew her name and everyone loved the good that she does for the world.

For being smart and known like they were Tony Stark and Bruce Banner both fanboy over her.

"Im telling you he asked me to show her around." Steve says.

"And you dont like that because?" Bucky asks.

"She is a scientist and I just know I'll say something stupid." Steve says.

"Well you arent that bright. Why wasnt Banner or Stark asked to do this?" Sam asks.

"Something about them being fan nuts when it came to Y/N Y/L/N." Steve says.

It was like her name was a summoning card cause both Tony and Bruce came into the living room quickly.

"Did you say Y/N? As in Y/N Y/L/N?" Tony questions.

"Y/N what about her? Is she coming here?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah and I showing her around." Steve says.

"Why you? Why not me?" Tony asks.

"You? She and I have worked in the same countries." Bruce says.

"So.. I am Tony Stark and Y/N Y/L/N. We would be good together." Tony says.

"Oh please. She has said several times she would love to know the science behind the Hulk." Bruce says.

"And she has said she would love pick my brain cause of my intelligence and skill." Tony says.

"And this is why Steve is giving her the tour." Bucky says.

"Hey could you get me and autograph maybe?" Bruce asks.

"Sure." Steve says.

"Yeah and after you do that, you can get on for me." Tony says.

"Okay." Steve says.

"Why do you two need her autograph?" Sam asks.

"Well.. Listen, its for science." Tony says.

"Yeah science." Bruce says.

"Whatever you two say." Steve says.

The next day Steve showed Y/N around and when the tour was over he asked her for two autographs for his friends.

"What are their names?" Y/N asks.

"Bruce Banner and Tony Stark. They said it was for science." Steve says.

"How is me signing these papers for science?" Y/N asks with a giggle.

"I dont know. They are just obsessed with you." Steve says.

"Well thats.. I dont know what to say to that. Well I should go. Bye." Y/N says and hands Steve the pictures.

"Here she signed them. Also she thinks the two of you are weird." Steve says.

"Why?" Tony asks.

"Cause I told her you two were obsessed with her. Well later." Steve says and walked off.

"It was for science you old moron!" Tony yells.

"Yeah. Science." Bucky says and followed after Steve.

"Tony, it wasnt for science and we both know it." Bruce says.

"Shut up." Tony says.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed