Sam x Reader

Requested

Friends to Heroes

Friends to Heroes

Sam had it rough growing up and having to help out his family and take care of his younger sister. It was alot of pressure for him.

But he had one person who helped him through it all. She lived right down the street after she moved from the NewYork.

They met and became best friends and she was always by his side. That was until Sam left for the Air Force. After that they lost contact.

Y/N was living in DC as a well respected scientist until she messed up and exploded herself. She was lucky not to die and was giving powers.

When SHIELD heard they asked her to join the Avengers. The team wasnt sure who this new member would be and they were expected to know.

When she walked in with Fury everyone looked at her. Friendly smiles all around and then there was Sam who's jaw dropped.

"Whats with the face Wilson?" Bucky asks.

Sam ignored him and went over to Y/N and she looked at him.

"Oh hey Sammy. How have you been?" Y/N asks.

"I.. I.. I have been... I have been well and you?" Sam asks.

"I've been great." Y/N says.

"Cool. Cool." Sam says.

"Romanoff would you please show Y/N around?" Fury asks.

"Of course. Follow me." Nat says.

"I'll see you around, Sammy." Y/N says.

She walked out with Nat and Sam was still to stun to really speak.

"Aww is that an old Girlfriend Sammy?" Bucky asks in a mocking tone.

"Shut up Barnes." Sam says.

"Oh come on. Answer the question." Bucky says.

"Buck leave Sam alone." Steve says.

"Yeah leave Sam and his obvious love alone." Tony says.

"She was my friend and we have seen each other in years. Thats all." Sam says.

"Sure.." Tony says.

"Well then Im going to ask her out." Bucky says.

"Dont you dare." Sam says.

"Too bad I already want to. See ya." Bucky says.

Sam ran after him and tackled him down outside the gym right when Nat and Y/N were leaving the gym. And the position looked very suspicious as Sam was on top of Bucky.

"Ohh." Y/N says.

"Yeah they do that." Nat says.

Nat walked away and Y/N followed her as the boys got up.

"Haha. She thinks you're gay now. Now she wont date you." Bucky says and walked away.

Bucky was an idiot and now all Sam could do was hope Y/N didnt think that he was into Bucky.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed