Steve x Reader

Requested

Not Good Enough

Not Good Enough

Steve had his girl the best thing that has ever happened to him. He loved her with all of his heart. She meant everything to him.

When his best friend Bucky came to stay with the team Steve was happy for the two people he cared for most could get to know one another.

Steve loved her so much and he liked at how Bucky and Y/N were starting to get along.

Then after some more weeks Steve wasnt around them as much. They were always with one another and they were growing closer.

"Thanks Y/N. I really like that your doing this for me." Bucky says.

"Of course." Y/N says.

She was dressing him and tying his tie. She ran her hands down his jacket coat making sure it was good.

"Im nervous. What if I lose control?" Bucky questions.

"Your fine." Y/N says.

They went to the party Tony was throwing and they walked in with one another.

"Nice to see your girl and your friend are so close." Tony says.

"They arent close they are just friends." Steve says.

Clint and Sam walked over to Tony and Steve. They too looked over to where Y/N and Bucky were and started laughing.

"God Steve, she is so gonna leave you." Sam says.

"They look so cute with one another." Clint says.

"Shut up. They would never do that." Steve says.

Y/N straighten Bucky's tie again and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Kiss your baby goodbye, Rogers." Tony says.

Steve was now upset. They spend so many days together and they push him away making him feel like he was enough. So Steve walked away from his friends and went over to his girl and so called best friend.

"Thats it. You are no longer my friend. You cant have her." Steve says pulling Y/N away from Bucky.

"Pal you need to relax. Im not doing anything." Bucky says.

"Thats not true your making me look bad. Like Im not good enough." Steve says.

"What? Buck will you excuse us?" Y/N asks.

"Sure." Bucky says and walked the other way.

"Steven Grant Rogers, dont you are talk about yourself like that. You are good enough and you dont have to be jealous. I love you and only you." Y/N says and placed her arms around his neck.

"Then why are you with him all the time?" Steve asks.

"Cause your always busy. So when we cant find you or your always off doing some work we talk. We have gotten to be friends, I was helping him just now. Making him realize that he isnt a monster." Y/N says.

"Oh." Steve says.

"Yeah oh and do you know what we talk about? We talk about you. Bucky tells all these stories about you and every fight you got into. Your the only family he has left and your the only one I want. So are you okay now?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. I guess I should of realized you both werent like that, but Sam, Clint, and Tony were saying things and I got upset." Steve says.

"Sam, Clint, and Tony are annoying. Never listen to them. I love you." Y/N says.

"I love you too." Steve says pulling her close and kissing her.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed.