Nat x Reader

Requested
(They said write whatever so umm....)

Whats Best

Whats Best

Break ups were always hard no matter what. For Y/N thats what she was going through after her and her girlfriend broke up.

Nat and Y/N were known to the public as a perfect couple and they always seemed so happy. Everyone was saying marriage and children were in their future and that they would be together forever.

Hell even they thought that, but no matter how perfect it was somehow they broke apart. It was mostly Nat's job they broke apart.

Nat lied repeatedly that she would give less time to her job on her off days and that she wouldnt answer her phone unless it was a code red text.

But Nat broke her rules and Y/N couldnt take not seeing the woman she loved anymore. She told Nat how she felt. All she did was say that she misses her and wants her around and not focused on work when it was time for them.

Nat somehow took that as Y/N giving her an ultimatum and so she said Y/N was controlling and trying to make her choose. Nat then said she couldnt do it anymore and broke up with her.

Y/N was then left there outside their favorite restaurant as it rained. While Nat got into her car and left her.

Y/N went to their apartment. Well actually her place cause Nat wasnt really there anymore. Y/N decided to pack up and leave New York.

As Y/N was home packing Nat arrived back at the compound. She walked into the meeting room her eyes red from crying.

Clint went over to his friend and pulled her into a hug and she cried on him. The whole never used to seeing this side of her all broke at the sight of Nat broke.

"Its okay." Clint says.

"No its not. I.." Nat says.

"Hey it was for the best." Clint says.

"I know Fury said it would be best and I know its whats best for her... But I love her so much and now she'll move on and hate me forever. Hell I hate me." Nat says.

She cried on her friend even more knowing their break up was for the best, but god was Nat going to miss her.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed