While Shi Feng was praying for his wallet's future, Vendor Wind, Elder Morning, and the rest of the higher ups from the invading army were speechless. They all knew the kind of power that magic scroll possesses. Infinite Sky had used such a scroll to capture an abandoned ancient city guarded by a tier 4 great dark dragon.

"Vendor, we can't allow Zero Wing to exist, the guild is too much of a threat," Vast Kill said with fear and belligerence.

"I agree." Vendor Wind then turned to the leaders of the other guilds and yelled out, "you've all seen what Zero Wing is capable of. The guild is dangerous, if we don't take victory here today, it could spell doom for us in the future! Now is the time, we can't hold back!"

After hearing Vendor Wind's little speech these guild representatives realized something. All of them were apex powers in the virtual gaming world, the weakest of them rival super guilds like Thirteen Thrones and the strongest of them are practically borderline great super guilds themselves. To them even super first rate guilds are nothing more than children.

Now comes along a guild like Zero Wing and with the power it's displayed Zero Wing can become a future great super guild and rival the likes of Olympus Palace. Even the other great super guilds have to show respect to Olympus Palace. Why would they let a guild with no background lord over them

Fear!

Anxiety!

These emotions consumed them all, forcing them to order their guild members to go all out.

Receiving their orders the army went all in. They used their trump cards like ancient potions, engineering tools, ancient scrolls, anything that could give them an edge in this fight. Even though they vastly outnumbered Zero Wing and Netherworld Empire, a prolonged war won't be beneficial for them. Even Vendor Wind and the others joined the battle.

Seeing the army fight with renewed vigor made the defenders nervous. They only had around 24,000 people here and most were tier 2 players, how can they stop those.

As for Shi Feng, he felt his heart ache as he watched those guys use such valuable items as if it were water. I know this is a valuable city but is there really a need to use such items. What a waste.

He put Ember in her familiar dimension then contacted Aqua in a private chat, "Aqua will you be ok?"

"Don't worry guild leader, focus on those guys, leave the sea to me!" Aqua said with confidence.

Shi Feng gave her a nod. Since she had used her twofold berserk to help counter that spell, she will be in a weekend state losing 60% of her attributes for 2 hours. Luckily when in the sea, she only loses 20% for 30 minutes. Even with the ancient magic array Aqua will still command tier 5 power in the sea.

Knowing he doesn't have to worry about the battle on the ocean, Shi Feng brought out the Bible of darkness. In the next moment a giant gate made of bones and flesh appeared in the sky.

Out came a giant three horned demon with black wings and a spear made from bones.

[Barong] (Tier 5 Great Demon King) Level 163
??????????,????????HP

The appearance of a tier 5 Great Demon King momentarily silenced the battlefield.

"What the hell! Is Black Flame a living army?!"

Demons don't have as much HP as monsters but they are much more difficult to deal with because of their insanely powerful skills and high combat standards.

Shi Feng then pointed towards the approaching army, "destroy them!" He ordered the demon.

Barong bowed his head, "yes my master," the demon instantly disappeared and reappeared admits the enemy army. In the next instant the demon multiplied into seven copies, then those copies multiplied into five more.

Tier 5 taboo skill- Glitter Kill

Silver combat technique- Five Step Death

The demons then stabbed his bone spear into the army. Each strike would instantly kill tier 2 players and heavily injure the tier 3 players. Barong even used a different combat technique with each clone allowing them to display more power halting the player's advance.

Shi Feng recognized the taboo skill and combat technique Barong was using. Glitter Kill was the same taboo skill that the strongest tier 5 player had used in his past life. Each clone summoned by it has 200% of the user's strength and agility, and causes Dark damage. When one clone dies it will recover 25% of the owner's HP.

Five Step Death is a silver combat technique that creates physical doppelgangers, not after images like other combat techniques.

The difficulty of learning it is extremely high, no one in Zero Wing has learned it yet. Not even Fire Dance is close to learning the technique and she has made the most progress in the guild so far. Shi Feng hasn't had a chance to learn it yet because he's so busy but he doubts he would do any better than the others even if he's in the half step transcendental realm.

The fact that Barong can effortlessly do both at the same time shows that the demons control over his body and senses are at inhuman levels. If Shi Feng could gain inspiration from it, he could take the next step in the realms of truth.

"Rain, stay here and defend the city with your squad, everyone else take advantage of the chaos caused by the demon and destroy our enemies," Shi Feng said in the group chat.

It's time for the real battle to start.