After leaving Sharlyn, Shi Feng went straight for the guild residence. He wasn't going to upgrade the kingdom just yet. The prosperity of StarMoon Kingdom already attracted a lot of powerful entities, as soon as he turns it into an empire those forces leaving the Beast Empire in a hurry will come here.

In his office Shi Feng was talking to Aqua Rose, "Aqua prepare a few people with sea based legacies to come with me to the western continent. Also bring some architects and designers as well. For now put Fire in charge of the operation with Shining Tiger, your coming with me as well."

"Ok Guild Leader, I'll get everything ready"

When Aqua and Shi Feng finished their conversation, Snow walked in along with 38 people all wearing the silver Zero Wing emblem and some that released a faint green glow. This glow meant that all these people were core members and captains of their respective team.

In Zero Wing in order to be a team captain among the core members, you need to have reached the flowing water and be half a step in the truth realm at least.

Shi Feng recognized quite a number of these individuals. There was Soundless the Afterimage Assassin. After joining Zero Wing he had quickly become a core member of the guild and was one of the first to reach the flowing water realm and truth realm after Zero Wing's mass training.There is also Shadow Chaser, Blood Rain, and Lou Yiyi, all future powerhouses in Shi Feng's past life.

While the combined aura of this group of 38 can make an army feel helpless, in front of Shi Feng these 38 people felt like kittens. In fact they all had reverence in their eyes as they gazed upon Shi Feng. The man is their idol and it's their wish to fight alongside him one day.

After gazing upon this group of people Shi Feng finally spoke, "today I have called you all here because you guys were deemed to have great potential. Zero Wing plans to create two new elite teams, The Black Zero Team and The Vermilion Eagle Team and you guys will be part of them."

When they heard this everyone almost jumped up in ecstasy. Teams created by the various superpowers were responsible for spearheading new maps and operations, they also get large amounts of resources that can almost rival the guilds main force members. Their resources will even surpass those of the Dark God and Dark Wing Legion receive.

Seeing the excited looks on these members' faces Shi Feng quickly said, "don't get too excited yet. As you are aware, you will be responsible for many important secrets of the guild, so all of you will need to sign a confidentiality contract. Also you will all undergo intense training, those who can't meet the requirements will automatically be cut. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone stood straight and faced Shi Feng as the yelled in unison

"Yes Guild Leader!"

"Good. I have high hopes for all of you. Your new team captains will be these two, they will decide who gets to have the new legacies, bloodlines and top tier equipment that will get assigned to you"

Shi Feng then pointed to Lonely Snow and Water Buffalo who were behind him. The two of them have grown immensely strong with both reaching the void realm recently, Water Buffalo actually entered the ascension realm in the Undead World invasion. Shi Feng decided to give them each a tower of four gods pass so that once they decided on vice captains for their teams, they could go train with them.

The two were grateful for this opportunity. As Zero Wing grew stronger they fell into the background, but Shi Feng never gave up on them and provided them with tons of resources to grow stronger. Like a true brother he had kept his promise that he made way back then in Read Leaf town.

Lonely Snow and Water Buffalo then picked out people for their respective squads, and went to go oversee the training. Lonely Snow had chosen Soundless and could tell the young man had great potential. Water Buffalo managed to pick Blood Rain and he could feel the immense strength hidden within him.

Once that business was done Shi Feng collected 1200 units of seven luminaries crystals. He then went to his ware house that held the Holy Grail.

"Hopefully you can be evolved" praying in his heart Shi Feng tapped to examine if the Divine Beast Descent magic array designs can be upgraded.

This magic array has won Zero Wing many guild wars. Now that the guild is a superpower, the materials needed to create the array are fairly easy to acquire but the dragons summoned by it aren't too effective against tier 4 and higher players.

System: this item requires 100,000 units of life force to evolve.

"100,000HP!" Shi Feng gritted his teeth and chose to evolve the array design. Once he built his ancient city in the Bermuda Islands, the war that will follow will be humongous.

The Divine Beast Descent became an advanced master array, and could actually rank among the top of advanced arrays.

After creating enough to summon four beast Shi Feng met up with Aqua's group and with the space pen they all headed to the western continent.