Gif Imagine 9

Imagine

Carl beating up a boy that hit on you while he was around

"I don't understand why you chose to wear that when there's a bunch of horny kids and teachers" Carl says and grabs my hand.

"Carl it's cute, I like it" I say and smirk at my outfit contently.

"That's what everyone says about you" He sighs with defeat, I shrug.

"Baby, I only want you" I say and kiss his cheek he looks at me and smiles.

After Class

"*whistle* Dang Y/n you got a fat ass" Some senior says to me and I roll my eyes and Carl flips them off.

"Looking good Y/n" Some old teacher says and smiles creepily at me, I look away creeped out. Carl just grabs me and walks us faster.

"Y/n my phone number is here, if you want to sit on my face" Derek, my ex, says and puts his tongue in between his fingers.

At this point, Carl is FED up and takes off his backpack, handing it to me.

"That's it" Carl says and pounces on Derek, Carl smashing his fist in Dereks face.

"Carl, he's not worth it" I say and keep shouting for Carl to stop, he doesn't.

"Don't look at her like that again" Carl says threatening Derek, Derek smirks.

"Tell her to stop dressing like a slut then" Derek says and looks at me biting his lip, Carl punches him.

"You better leave now or I'll kill you" Carl says through gritted teeth and cold, dead eyes.

Derek nods quickly and runs out and Carl smiles at me and grabs my hand and we walk out the school.