Carl Gallagher

Your Pov:
I was scrolling through Tik Tok, when I came across this video where it showed you trends that you can do on your boyfriend, I smiled and then went over to the Gallagher house, basically my second home.

I walked straight up to Carl's room seeing he was doing homework, surprising. "Hi baby" I said and startled him a bit and he then warmed up and pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek. "What you doing babygirl" He said and dropped his pencil, causing me to giggle at his cuteness. "Got bored and decided to come to the hottest guy I know, house" I say smirking at him and he looked down smiling, I kissed his lips and it got kinda heated, I then pulled away causing him to groan.

"Get back to work, daddy" I say and wink at Carl and he pouts and gets back to work.

I then take my phone and go to his bathroom to do the get naked in front of your boyfriend trend. I get naked and then walk into his room with the phone and he instantly looks up and drops his pencil, his mouth hanging open. He puts grabby hands up and I walked to him and he kept kissing my shoulders and neck. 

"Teasing me again" he said biting his lip, I CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA! "Sorry" I say and put my clothes back on, time for the second challenge 'Throw it back on your boyfriend'.

"Baby can you come here and see the dance I learned on Tik Tok" I say to him and he shrugs standing up, smiling at me. I decide to do the 'look at my ass, look  at my thighs, I'm catnip to the guys' He grabs me by my waist, so I didn't put my butt to the screen "Not on my watch" He said and kissed me instantly, "I love you my love" he says to me and I laugh at him "Love you more baby" I say and go and sit down,

"No but seriously, can I teach you a Tik Tok dance" I say and drag him downstairs and he laughs and pulls me into him

"I want to kiss you so bad" he says and I bite my lip and grab his face pulling him into a kiss.

"This dance is easy" I say to him and he nods at me and I smile at him, I show him the 'Savage' dance.

"Ok ready to do it" I say and kiss his neck.

"Yep" he says not really wanting to but since I was the one who asked he did it.

After the dance, I posted that video and instantly got 290k likes, most of the comments saying Carl is cute.

"All the people in the comments are calling you hot" I say frowning at him, he smirks at me. "Cause I am" he said and popped his collar, I only flipped him off.

"Ok get back to your homework, I'll just lay on your bed waiting for you to cuddle me" I say and smile at him like a baby, he nodded and we went upstairs