Kevin Ball

"Can't take big dick but I suck on it ain't fucking with a pussy got a bump on it, bad bitch with a pussy on me (on me), whip out my dick then I hump on it, I'm a badass bitch what you looking at, I'm throw that back like a Cadillac, I don't care how you throw it Imma handle that, Imma break this bitch dismantle that" I sang along with the Tik Tok as I was doing the dance.

"Y/n can you teach me how to do a dance?" My best friend, Kev, asked me comfortably.

"Sure Kev, which dance do you want to learn?" I ask back to see if he had a particular dance in mind.

"Bitch From Da Souf" He says and I smile at him and do the dance, he looks at me confused and then I started teaching.

After about 10 minutes of dancing, he learned the whole dance and was really good, surprisingly.

"Ok Kev, you did really great. You ready to film it now?" I ask excited I finally have a boy to dance with.

"Yes" He says huffing and looked scared.

"Don't be scared Kev, your really good." I say and put my hand on his thigh and he smiles and stands up.

"Ready?" I ask and he nods, I push the countdown button.

"He know better than to fuck around, no bitch fucking with me. I won't hesitate to get that bitch gone ASAP, no rocky. I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it. I ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace. Ay where da cash at?" I sing with the Tik Tok again and by the end of the dance Kev looked really tired.

"Jeez Y/n, and this dance shit is your job that makes you money" Kev said and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, I laughed.

"Yeah, you kinda have to get used to it if you want to make money. Plus, I really love doing this and all the fans" I say and take a drink out of my cup.

"Have you made any friends from this?" Kev asked and I handed him my water bottle that I just dipped out of.

"Yes! I have 5 girl friends; Charli, Addison, Dixie, Avani, and Cynthia. And 10 guy friends; Jaden, Noah, Griffin, Blake, Bryce, Anthony, Josh, Quinton, Kio, and Larray." I say simply and his eyes go wide and I laugh.

"Their all really great" I say and he smiles at me and decided to download Tik Tok as well.

"Ok Y/n, I have to get home to V and the twins" Kev says and kisses my forehead.

"Bye Kev" I say and hug him quickly.