Lip Gallagher

Your POV:
"Who's is it" Lip yelled at me while walking himself into my front door, I just stayed silent staring at the white wall smoking a cigarette. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMNIT" He yelled again making me jump and look at him with tears in my eyes. "It's yours" I say and he takes the cigarette out of my hand putting it out, "I can't be a dad" Lip said with his head in his hands, sighing loudly, I yell at him "GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU CAN'T BE A DAD!" after I screamed that he looked at me and scoffed, walking to my door. "So your gonna really be just like your mom" I said to him with tears in my eyes, he laughed and flipped me off slamming my door. I started crying, I didn't mean for it to come out like that so now I ruined my chance.
Lips Pov:
That bitch! I know she didn't mean it to come out like that, but it still hurt my feelings really bad since I trusted her enough to tell her that. I walked into my house all eyes on me, "What happened" Fiona asked me concerned by my entry, cause I slammed the door. "It's my baby, I told her I didn't want to be a dad, and she told me to her out" I said nonchalantly and Carl handed me a beer, I took it popping it open sipping it, sitting next to Carl and Debbie. "It's your baby, you have to, you don't want to be like Mom" Ian said through gritted teeth, I laughed at him. "Fuck you Ian! you sound just like Y/n" I said and almost punched him "What do you mean" Carl asked me and I looked at him "She told me to leave just like our mom did, that wasn't Y/n we all know that, She was just angry" I said giving her the benefit of the doubt, Fiona smiled at me and everyone else "Lip you need to go over there and prove that your not like Mom" Fiona said and I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs taking a shower.
Fiona's Pov:
"We need to get them together" I said to my family, they all nodded in agreement. "Carl and Ian, you need to go to Y/n's and convince her to talk to him. While Liam, Debbie and I will talk to Lip" I said to them they nodded and Carl and Ian left the house and we waited for Lip to walk downstairs.
Your Pov:
Knock, Knock, Knock. I heard my door, I got up unlocking it instantly shutting it, cause I saw Carl and Ian. They knocked again, so I sighed opening the door. Carl instantly hugged me, I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back, whispering "it's ok" I cried and eventually pulled away. "The baby's not gonna have a dad, I don't want that" I sobbed and the boys sat down and smiled "Y/n she's gonna have a dad, I promise. Lip will come around" Ian said and I smiled at them but wiped my tears. "I love you guys, you guys are like my second family. I guess that's why when he said he didn't want to be a dad I said such mean words" I said and they both pulled me into a hug, "We love you too Y/n, Lip is not an asshole he'd never leave his baby" Carl said and I sniffled "Hopefully" I said and they hugged me one last time and left, since Fiona told them to come home. I heard another knock, thinking it was Carl and Ian again. "Hold on Carl and Ian, I'll be right there"
Lips Pov:
"Hold on Carl and Ian, I'll be right there" I heard Y/n yell and start unlocking her door, once she saw me her smile dropped. "Um Lip" She cleared her throat, and looked down at her feet. "Come in" She said and opened it wider, once I walked in I saw beers and cigarette butts everywhere, it was a mess. "Your smoking with my child in your stomach" I said looking at her with annoyance "If your hear to yell at me, leave" she said and I put my hands up in defense and walked to sit on her couch. "Listen Y/n, I love you so fucking much and yeah I don't want to be a dad, but I will not ever be like my Mom and also I love you so much and that means I'll love my daughter. I want to be here for you and the baby, I want to be with you" I say to her she smiles and runs into my arms and kisses me passionately I kiss back instantly, missing her. "I'll never leave baby" I say to her and she sniffles "good" was all she said and we heard clapping, we turned around it was my family. She ran over to them, and hugged them. Ugh my daughter and my girlfriend will always be the loves of my life