Kevin Ball

Your Pov:
"I walked in on him banging Holly" I say to Kevin and the Gallagher's. "Who, your boyfriend. Isn't that kinda illegal, since he's way older than her" Lip said smoking a blunt, "He's not that much older" I say to Lip and he passes me the blunt, he rolls his eyes. "Y/n he's an idiot" Carl said and I smiled at the small boy, I then decided to give the blunt to Carl and Lip took it out of his hands "He's too young" Fiona said to me and I nodded "I started smoking at 7" I say and Carl's eyes go wide "Awesome" He said and I smiled at him, and Kevin rolled his eyes "Come on Y/n, you can sleep at my house" Kevin said and dragged me back to the house and everyone
ooo'd. "Fuck off" Kevin said to the Gallagher's "Go have your bone session" Carl said and stuck his tongue out to Kevin, Kevin slightly pushed Carl. "Not while she's under the influence" Kevin said and I smiled at him and hugged him. "Aww little Kevin wants to bang me" I say to him and everyone's eyes went wide, "I want to bang you too, daddy" I say and bite my lip flirting with him. "OK, you two should leave. The young ears are here" Fiona said and Kevin carries me to the door, "They definitely are going to bang, look at his boner" Carl said and laughed "Carl!" Ian said laughing, and Kevin flipped him off. "Are we gonna bang" I asked him and he shook his head no, I pouted. "Why not" I say and look down at his boner. "You're high and drunk, plus you have a boyfriend" He said and I laughed at him and shrugged. "You'll be fine, he banged Holly" I say to him and he smiled down at me, "You want to bang" Kevin said and smirked at me, I nodded my head. "Come on, I had sex with someone when I was worse" I say to Kevin and he rolled his eyes. "Alright, you go inside. I forgot something at the Gallagher's" Kevin yelled to me. I smirked to myself and decided to put on Lingerie with a robe, out of my bag.
Kevin's Pov:
I went to Fionas to ask her if I really should, since Y/n keeps asking. "Where's Fiona" I ask the kids and they shrugged "Why, what's up" Lip said to me and smirked, I rolled my eyes sitting down. "Y/n wants to have sex, and I'm down it's just she has a boyfriend" I say and everyone laughs at me, well the kids. "Just do it" Carl said making kissy faces at me, "Do you even know what sex is" I asked Carl, he nodded and laughed at me. "Duh, my brothers told me a while ago" Carl says and eats a chip, I nod and get up. "Thanks" I say to them and leave, I go to my house and don't see Y/n. "Y/n! where are you" I yelled and she didn't answer so I went upstairs, I see my room door closed and smirk to myself. I open the door seeing Y/n in a robe, with Lingerie. "Hey" I say with wide eyes, and she smirks pointing at me so I come to her.
After Sex/next morning
"Wow, you must've did good" Lip says as we walked into the house, I looked at Y/n's neck seeing hickeys everywhere. "Ew Y/n cover your neck" Carl says and she laughed at him, "Carl when you're older, you'll be able to do this to a girl" Y/n smirked at Carl and he winked at her, she laughed at him. "What about you" Carl said pointing at Y/n, she looked at him like he was dumb. "Your a little young" She says to him and he scoffs getting up walking out "Worth a shot" he said and everyone laughed.