Carl Gallagher

"Y/n someone's here" my dad yells from downstairs and I roll my eyes at my dad.

"Ok, who is it" I say to him and he shrugs.

I open the door and see. him. the one who I thought I'd never see again. Carl Gallagher.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Carl?" I ask him and pull him into a hug.

"You know, just got out juvie home girl" He said and smirked and I instantly stopped smiling.

"What" He said and I scoffed at him and closed the door.

"Who was it" My dad asked me and I shrugged, "some church people" I say and walk upstairs thinking how much Carl changed, the braids, 'home girl', street slang.

I decided to get a shower and push all those thoughts out my brain before I die of second hand embarrassment.

"Hey Alexa, tell me what my new message says" I ask my Alexa robot thing.

"It's from Carl❤️ it says, I'm sorry for whatever I did home girl" My Alexa responds and I scoff with a sarcastic laugh.

"Alexa, Tell Carl to go fuck himself" I say and wait for her response.

"Ok, telling Carl❤️, to go fuck himself" Alexa then responds and I smile contently at myself and lay down in my bed, since there is school tomorrow.

"Y/n, get up" My dad says shaking me lightly and I stir awake looking at the sun light peeking through the blinds.

"Ok dad, I need to get dressed" I tell him and he hurried out of my room, I check my phone and saw Carl said ok and that's it.

What you wear

"This outfit is good" I say and look at myself again and leave my house to go to school

"Incoming call from, Carl❤️, would you accept the call" My car asks me and I press accept.

"What" I say annoyed and he laughs a little and I could feel the smirk through the phone.

"What's up with you, home girl" He asks me and I sigh loudly.

"Well a year ago you kinda were my boyfriend and calling me baby, and now you are a whole new person with this Home girl shit it's pissing me off, the braids are terrible, and the street slang makes me want to punch you" I say angry but not caring and he chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n accept the new me, I'm a changed man, and I'm still your boyfriend" He said and I laughed at him.

"This is a joke right" I ask him and he groans at me for asking him this.

"It's not and I still really like you" He says with a ghetto voice, and I roll my eyes.

"Well we used to say I love you all the time but I guess not no more" I say to him and he just quickly responds.

"Girl, I don't say that" he said and I could here his laugh.

"Fuck you" I say to him and hang up, smirking knowing i'm gonna tease him all day today with this outfit.

AT SCHOOL

"Hey boo" my best friend, Tonya, said to me and hugged me.

"Hey" I say and look at her and her face immediately goes concerned.

"What's wrong" She asks me and I sigh knowing she'll laugh.

"Carl got back from juvie yesterday and he's a whole new person. He uses a lot of street language, he has braids, and he doesn't say I love you or call me any pet names, just home girl" I say mad at myself for dealing with this.

Tonya did exactly what I expected and laughed then immediately stopped "You're for real" She said and I nodded and then saw him and pointed at him and she laughed.

"Hey home girl" Carl says walking up to me and looking straight at my boobs.

"Let's go Tonya" I say and he pouts very quickly and hurry's up and smirks still.

"Alright g, I know you still want this" He said and pointed at himself knowing I sure as hell do.

"It's the worst" I say sighing loudly and she patted my back hugging me.

"I'm sorry babe" she said and I smiled at her shrugging.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Call from Carl❤️, accept the call?" My Alexa asked me while I was doing home work.

"Accept" I say hoping for a different Carl.

"Hey" He says and I sigh and reply with a quick "Hey" and he sighs too.

"I'm sorry Y/n, so much. I let juvie get into my head and turned into this thing that they call white boy Carl, I love you baby, I'll take out the braids if you want" He says and I smile to myself knowing I got my baby back.

"I love you too, my love. And come over I'll take them out for you" I say and smile at myself.

"Ok, bye bebe" he said and hung up, he then texted me 5 minutes later saying he's here, ugh I love Carl Gallagher and always will