Carl Gallagher

"Where is he" I asked Fiona walking into the Gallagher house, she pointed upstairs looking concerned.

"What the fuck" I said walking into Carl's room seeing he was still in bed not facing me just looking up at the ceiling with beer and tissues surrounding him.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm a bad boyfriend I shouldn't have ditched you" Carl says and sobs, I frown and pull him into a hug he just sobs.

"Carl, what you did made me upset and think you were an asshole, but I'd never call you a bad boyfriend. You do so much for me and my family, I'm grateful for you hell even your siblings. I love you so much and I don't think you understand how much it hurt me when you said your a bad boyfriend because there are worse ones out there, some abuse their girlfriends and some cheat. You don't and I admire your loyalty and faithfulness. You buy me flowers, chocolate, and a lot of other stuff when I need it the most, you'd most likely give me the shirt off your back. I need you to know I need you to be with me, I don't want you to think your a bad boyfriend cause you are far from that." I say to him and he smiles at me brightly, the first smile I saw from him today.

"I love you babygirl, I can't wait to grow old with you and get married, and have babies" He said and kissed me softly turning into a slow make out session.

"Don't say anything and just hold me, I love you more" I say and he grabs me putting my head in his chest and we eventually talk about funny moments we have together.

"Come in" Carl yells because there was a knock on the door, and Fiona walked in asking me to come downstairs for a minute. "Sure" I replied and gave Carl a quick kiss.

I looked over and saw Carl began cleaning his room.

"What's up" I say to the Gallagher's, "We heard your talk, not to eavesdrop. But we heard it and I just wanna say we're so thankful for a woman like you, you cured Carl's sadness with words and I couldn't even do that. Carl loves you more than anyone in the world and it surprises me Carl can be such a softy" Fiona said and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you guys" I say to them and they all smile hugging me, "We love you too, Y/n" Liam said and made me chuckle. We then said our goodbyes and I went back into Carl's room.

"Babe i'm gonna take a shower" Carl said and kissed my forehead and walked into the bathroom, I looked at him and nodded and saw how much more cleaner the room was.
20 minutes later
"Hey baby, I'm done" Carl said walking out the room with only a towel, he came over to me and kissed me.

"Baby can we make a Tik Tok" I ask him and he nods at me "Anything for you princess" He said and made me blush.

"Do you know how to do the OUT WEST dance" I ask him and he nods.

After the Tik Tok he go's and gets dressed, we just got 122k likes and 77k comments all commenting how he's cute or we're cute.

"Baby we went viral" I say to him excitedly and he laughs at me "How much" He asks about the likes. "122k" I say and his eyes go wide and he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, my queen" I say to him and I look down "Love you too, handsome" I say shyly, blushing at my cute boyfriend.