gif imagine 10

Imagine

Ian just got done telling your boyfriend that he is an asshole for cheating on you

"Hey Ian, Jake cheated on me. Not that I'm surprised" I say to him as soon as he opens the door and his eyes go wide and pulls me into his warm embrace and I smell his cologne.

"Aww, I'm sorry he did that to you" Ian said and you pulled away smiling at Ian and shrugging.

"We all knew it was gonna happen again" I say and he nods smiling because I'm taking this so easy, when on the inside I'm crying.

"Do you know where he is?" Ian questions you and you nod your head yes.

"He's at some place for money" I said and roll my eyes because Jake only wants money.

"Let's go." Ian shortly said and grabbed Fionas keys and walked to her car.

"Don't do nothing stupid" I say to him and he shrugs smirking at me.

"I'll try my best" He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

At the bank

"Hey Jake" Ian says walking up to Jake from behind tapping his shoulder harshly.

"You had the audacity to hurt Y/n again, you must be a fucking idiot. Because I just stole your girl" He said and pulled me into a heated make-out, and I smiled through it and pulled away and looked at Jake sighing.

Ian grabs my hand and we walk out together, I look over at Ian and he smirks to himself and we both kiss one last time. [the gif].